Every Story

So every story has a beginning and an end correct? But what happens after the book ends is something i've always wondered. Why end it at that specific moment like what happens after? So now where should this story begin hmm? I think it should start where everything begins. With the first breath and end at the last.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The room was light so much that it was almost blinding the little child hadn't had its first breath but then the doctor lightly patts them on the butt and they intake breath. The baby starts to cry and is swaddled to hush it then its placed into its mothers arms. 17 hours of labor had produced her precious, her whole life. The baby is a little baby boy and by the way he looks at her she can tell he's going to grow into a little trouble maker. Its the 11th of February 1997 and he was the only baby boy born on that day in that hospital. 6 hours later he was home and being taken care of. 

************************************************************************************************************ 8 Months Later ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

He began to talk and walk on his own only using the couch slightly to keep himself steady. He was ready to take on the world and all of its excitement. Although he was only 8 months old he was older mentally and physically he was average. He wanted to go outside and play but his body being fragile it would only cause problems and he would only get hurt. So he stays inside watching the tv with the attention only a child could have.

************************************************************************************************************5 Years Later ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

He was ready to start school he was in Hershey Elementry School it only started at 9 am so he didn't have to get up super early. He still didn't talk much his shaggy longish hair was blonde and he was wearing a black shirt and blue jeans. He put on his skull and crossbone bookbag and got on the bus. When he got to school he met his teacher Mrs.Shell she was pretty and young for a teacher and she had a Austrailian accent.