3.7

As she and Jack finished helping the workers at the sanctuary she gave him a bath and stitched up his wound. As she was doing so Jack decided to catch up on things.

        "So, you're pregnant?"

Amelie immediately stopped and looked at Jack in shock, she stayed silent and Jack was getting tired of it. The man in front of her cleared his throat and awaited her answer before she nodded her head and continued to stitch up the open wound. "I think so, yeah," she told the man. Jack furrowed his brows in confusion.

              "You think so?"

Amelie nodded again before she explained to him. Taking a quick glance at the door, she whispered, "I tried to kill it. Blood came out and everything, but back when you passed out I felt like a really harsh jab on my fucking stomach. I know it's not kicking because it's way to fucking early but I think it could be the baby moving or something." Jack took a deep breath and rubbed his eyes, Amelie could see that he was hurt and she grasped his hand causing him to look at her.

"Hey, I don't want his baby. I want yours Jack. I want to be with you Pudding'. Only you."

Jack smiled and leaned in to kiss Amelie. "C'mere. I need my little wacko with me." She smiled at the nickname and kissed Jack. The kiss had soon gotten intense and clothing was quickly shed. As the two lovers rekindled, they didn't know that Eugene was outside the door, listening to the two of them. As the sounds got more intense and more passionate Eugene left in a hurry, terrified of the consequences he would face if he were to be caught.

They held secret meetings with each either whenever they had the opportunity. Either she would go visit him in their hideaway or he would come to her late at night. They were much different now. They were gentle to one another. No more stabbing each other or throwing insults. They didn't even leave bruises on each other.

      "Alright, let's check out your womb."

The cold lubricant made her hiss at the sudden change of temperature as it was placed over her stomach. After a few weeks, she made her way to the doctors for an ultrasound. Negan told her to wait at least a few weeks to see if the stomach pains happened again. As the doctor was looking, she silently hoped and was on the brink of praying for her to be pregnant, fully knowing that it would finally be Jack's baby. She could hear Negan squeal in excitement as the doctor began to find the baby. She kept her eyes closed the entire time but as soon as she heard Negan's laugh she knew she was pregnant. The woman sighed as Negan pressed a kiss to the side of her head. She almost cried when she grasped the photo from Negan. There was Jack's child growing inside of her.

"Look at that Kitty! We're having a little slugger of our own. Just think of the things we can do as a family now. We can play baseball, make spaghetti together, oh shit the list just fucking goes on and on baby! I'm so proud of you! If the other one died this one sure didn't! Jeez, look at this fucking treasure! My nutsack is fucking booming!"

Amelie nodded and smiled widely. This was the happiest she's been throughout the whole year. "I'm gonna have a baby!"

During Dwight's meetups he handed Jack a sonogram photo completely oblivious that it was Jack's baby. He grabbed the photo and stared at it with wide eyes. He couldn't believe it. His looney toon was pregnant. He was the most happiest man in the world. He looked around and made sure no one looked at him tucking the photo into his pocket.

             "Baby Puddin."