1.1

Humming a small tune, Negan watches Rick walking towards him with Michonne who is carrying a deer carcass beside him. "Look at this!"

Rick glanced at Michonne before looking at Negan who was too busy staring at the deer.

"I thought she was scavenging. She was hunting."

Passing Amelie the riffle Michonne used to hunt, he spoke to Negan once more. "This one never came inside. We kept it near the line."

Negan scratches his beard and nodded in approval. Finally Rick was beginning to understand the rules.
"Look at this. This is something to build a relationship on. Good for you, Rick. This is readin' the room and gettin' the message. I've said it before, I'm gonna say it again. You, sir are special. Now that you know we can follow your rules."

           Rick nodded.

"Yes? I'd like to ask you if Daryl can stay."

Amelie shook her head making her pigtails swing in the air. "Nu-uh no way! He's mine, not yours. Mine!"

Amelie quickly looked at Daryl before continuing to Rick.

"Well I guess only if Daryl asks if he can stay and play slumber party with you guys. After all he is your buddy. So let's ask him. Daryl do you want to stay with these meanies or with me? You can sleepover with me and Negan. Yeah?"

All eyes were on Daryl awaiting his answer but
Daryl stayed silent, staring blankly at the black pavement. She let out a sigh and let out a giggle.

"Oh well, you tried. I guess Now what you got to do is get over that tall wall of yours and try harder out there. Earn for us you hunka-hunkas. Because we're coming back soon, and when we do, you better have something interesting."

Negan shortly followed Amelie's speech.

"I want you to hear that again. If you don't have something interesting for us somebody's gonna die. And no more magic guns. Arat, grab that deer. It's getting late. Let's go home."

Michonne drops the deer carcass making blood splatter on Amelie's heels. Amelie stomped her foot and let out a frustrated yell.

"Heyy! Rick just cleaned these up for me. I was trying to make a nice impression! Don't worry though, I'm sure Daryl wouldn't mind cleaning these up for me. Be careful though, I would hate it if you disappeared off the face of the earth."

After her small tantrum Amelie walked towards Dwight who was busy taunting Daryl. She didn't hear a lot of their conversation other thanw that he can have his stuff back as long as he says the magic word.

"Dwight it's obvious that you want to be Daryl here. But you can't be my puddin with a burnt face. Say can I have that jacket please I really like it?"

Dwight took of the jacket and gave it to her causing Amelie blow him a kiss.

"Thank ya! You're a gentleman."

Turning to Daryl she handed him the jacket before walking off to Negan.

"My puddin needs his clothing. After all you decided to stay with lonesome me."

When she made her way back to Negan she caught the end of their one-sided conversation.2
"So, nobody died. And you know what I think? I think you and I, we've refined our understanding. Let me ask you something, Rick. Do you want me to go? I think that'd be good. Then just say those two magical words."

"Thank you."

Amelie waved her hand and laughed. "Don't be ridiculous. You've been such a great host. We should be thanking you."

A walker emerges from the forest growling in the distance.

"Another one. You need our help. Kitty give me your mallet, I think it could use another coat of red. You know what I think, Rick? I think we're both gonna come out of this winners. Watch my form!"

The walker splats making it's guts squish. Amelie claps her hands and cheers like a high school cheerleader at a pep rally. The act making Negan smile.

              "Yay! Go Sparky!"

"Ahh. Yep. Win-win. You should clean that up for me for next time. Let's move out!" He's halfway out the gate when he stops in his tracks and turns to Rick who still has Lucille in his grasp.
"Oh, wait. How careless of me. You didn't think I was gonna leave Lucille, did ya? I mean, after what she did, why would you want her? Thank you for being so accommodating, friend."

Negan calls out to Amelie who had been busy holding a timid Daryl's hand.

"Kitty go in the truck and keep Daryl company! I'll meet you back home!"

He didn't have to tell her twice. She was already running towards Daryl and dragging the poor guy to the truck. As Rick watches the trucks go, he sees Amelie kissing Daryl on the cheek. She waved at Rick and gave him a bright smile.

"Bye bye chumps! I'll miss ya! I got me a puddin I gots to take care of."