|1|

"Not again!" Sasha groaned as her best friend, Bayley, had forgotten her math homework even after Sasha had reminded her. "Bayley Martinez you are killin me, you'll have to come up with another excuse." The purple-haired girl said as she and her best friend walked down the hallways of Westheimer Well Establishment Highscool or WWE High for short.

"I'm sorry!" Her best friend exclaimed, "I will never do it again!" Sasha just rolled her eyes, "Bay, that's what you said last week." Bayley glared at her friend, "I mean it this time." Sasha rolled her eyes again, "Alright, whatever Bay." Bayley smiled at her best friend, "You know you love me." Sasha just shook her head, "Let's go or we'll be late for class!" The two best friends hurried down the hall quickly.

Suddenly she heard Bayley yell, "Sasha look out!" The purple-haired teenager turned her head to look at Bayley, but it was too late. Sasha crashed into something, a wall she assumed. Her best friend came rushing to her side, "Sash? You ok?" The brunette asked multiple times. "Yeah Bay. I'm good," The purple-haired teen reassured her friend. She was about to say something else when a voice interrupted her.

"Watch where you're fucking going." The deep voice said, and Sasha looked up from her place on the ground. Towering over was a man she never wanted to meet. The purple-haired girl slowly got to her feet, and took a step back from the man.

Sasha Banks was standing face to face (more like face to chest) with the scariest man in the entire school. You may be asking, who is this man?

Sasha was standing face to face Seth Rollins.

••••
Hey Guys! I'm back with my new book! I hope y'all will like it.
So Sasha came face to face with Seth Rollins?
What will happen next??