|19|

The sound of the door opening interrupted her thoughts. "Open the box." His stern voice was as cold as normal, Sasha turned and looked him up in and down. She couldn't deny how good he looked in the black suit and tie, his hair was wet like he had just gotten out of the shower, and the smell of his cologne made its way to her nose. "You changed fast." She exclaimed giving him another look from head to toe.

Seth walked over too her, "Open the damn box." He growled, slightly scaring her. Sasha grabbed the box she hadn't dared to touch when she had first entered the room. Untying the purple bow on top, she slowly lifted the lid and instantly fell in love with what inside. It was a strapless black cocktail dress, when she pulled the item out of the box it looked incredibly short. "Where is the rest of it?" She teased, not actually minding the length.

He ignored her comment, "Put it on." Seth stated simply, his tone of voice was unchanging. "I need some privacy." She stated trying too shoo him away. Seth stood and walk towards her, he grabbed her by the neck. A gasp came out of Sasha's mouth, making her drop the dress, when he did so, it was a weird feeling, a feeling she liked in fact. She felt tingles ignite in her lower extremities, and she pushed her legs together instinctively. "When I tell you to do something you fucking do it." He growled, "Now fucking strip."

Sasha's eyes widened and when he let her go, and she did as she was told. Her eyes went to the ground as she pulled her shirt over head. She kicked off her shoes and pulled down her shorts. Her arms crossed over body, shielding herself from him. Standing in her bra and panties while being looked at was a new experience for her. She slipped the black dress over her body before taking her bra off. Sasha wasn't ready for him to see all of her, "Seth will you zip me up?" She asked turning away from him.

Seth rolled his eyes and moved closer to her, he gripped the zipper and slowly zipped her up. When he had done so, he let his hands begin to roam her body. One of his hands made its way down the front of her body, finding its way under her short dress. Sasha squeezed her thighs together as tightly as she could to keep in from touching her where she never been touched before. "Uh-uh," he slapped her thigh hard, making her legs jolt open.

Seth put his hand into her blue lace panties and quickly found her clit. When he began to slowly rub it, Sasha let out a low moan, "Seth.." The word slipped from her mouth, and she wished she could have taken back the moment she said it, but his hands felt too good. All of a sudden the pleasure he was causing her was gone, and he chuckled when she whimpered at the loss of his touch. "We're having dinner with one of my business partners. Fix yourself up, you look like a mess. Everything you need is in this room." And with those words he left her alone to her thoughts.