|5|

After the confrontation with Paige, Sasha Banks was starving. She hadn't eaten one thing, and neither Bayley nor Alexa had anything either. The purple-haired girl had been too busy telling her friends about her latest run in with Seth, that she had forgotten to eat.

Sasha felt her stomach growl, and she groaned again. She was sitting in the middle of her geography class. Mrs. James, her geography teacher, was talking about The Great Pyramids of Giza or something like that. The purple-haired girl sat in the very back today; she didn't want to be called on today at all.

It was as if Mrs. James had read her mind, "Miss Banks, can you please tell me what year the Great Pyramids were built?" Sasha sighed and looked up at Mrs. James, "No ma'am." Mrs. James raised her eyebrow, "And why is that?" The purple-haired girl rolled her eyes, "Because I don't care." She heard small snickers and whispers throughout the classroom.

"Maybe you'll care after you have detention, today after school." Sasha groaned, "But Mrs. James! That isn't fair!" The school bell rang and Sasha quickly got out of her seat, "It is very fair, have a nice day Miss Banks." Her geography teacher said, handing her a detention slip.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sasha walked into detention, thankfully Alexa had found a leftover half of her turkey sandwich, and let Sasha have it. She was still a little hungry, but wasn't starving. Anyways, when the purple-haired girl set her slip down, she heard a voice. "You've got be fucking kidding me." She growled, and took the only available seat next to him.

Sasha glared at Seth before taking her seat next to him. Seth smirked, "What're ya in for?" He asked and the purple-haired girl rolled her eyes, "Back talkin a teacher, and you? I'm shocked because you're such an angel, and so are your friends." She waved at Roman, Dean, and Finn.

Seth rolled his eyes, "We got caught smokin on school grounds." He said, pulling out a box of cigarettes and opening them, "Want one?" The brunette asked and Sasha looked at him shocked, "I don't smoke." She pushed the pack of cigarettes away from her. Seth shrugged, "Suit yourself." He handed one to the other three guys.

Seth took one in his own mouth and lit it, "What are you doing? You can't smoke in here." Seth inhaled before blowing the smoke in her face, causing the purple-haired teen to cough, "What are you gonna do about it, Babygirl? Tell on me?" Seth chuckled, turning away from Sasha and continuing to blow clouds of smoke.

Sasha took the cigarette out of his hand and stomped on it, twisting her foot making sure the flame was out. She swept the mess under a cabinet with her foot. That was a bad decision on her part. Seth grabbed her wrist harshly and Sasha began to struggle against him. She looked over at the teacher, seeing if he saw this. He didn't, Mr. Goldberg was asleep as usual.

Sasha looked back at Seth, "L-let g-go of m-me." She stuttered and Seth's voice was dark and it really scared the purple-haired girl, "Don't you ever do that again? Do you understand me?" Sasha nodded frantically, "Good girl," The brunette said, letting go of her wrist and sitting back down.

Sasha whimpered and tried to hold back tears as she held her wrist. A few escaped, but they were quickly wiped away and the purple-haired girl returned to her normal state, sitting up straight, no emotion on her face, and staring off into nothing.
••••
Alright! So what'd you guys think? Comment your thought and feelings, I would love to hear some feedback! Look at this beautiful edit @thisrebelheart made me!! It's amazing I know!!

••••Alright! So what'd you guys think? Comment your thought and feelings, I would love to hear some feedback! Look at this beautiful edit @thisrebelheart made me!! It's amazing I know!!

Also if you guys want to check out my new aesthetics book. I make aesthetics if you want one and yeah.