|11|

"Paige, where the fuck are you taking me?" Sasha asked, struggling against the goth-like girl's hold on her wrist. The two were headed toward a nearby H&M. Paige dragged Sasha through the store, and out the exit on the other side.
When the two were outside, Sasha noticed a black SUV pulling up beside them. Paige opened the door and pushed the purple-haired teen inside. She quickly got in and slammed the door behind them. "What the hell is this?!" Sasha exclaimed, rubbing her wrist.
Paige had been grabbing the same wrist that Seth had bruised about three days ago. The pale-skinned girl narrowed her eyes, "You've been a thorn Seth's side, and he's decided to make you pay." The British girl replied with a chuckle.
Sasha looked at her with confusion, "So you're telling me, this is all because I ran into him in the hallway, and told him not to smoke?" The purple-haired girl burst out laughing, "Damn, he's really a baby."
Paige scowled, "Listen here bitch, don't ever talk about my Seth that way again!" She said in a high pitched, bitchy voice.
Sasha rolled her eyes as she felt the car turn and pull to a stop. The car door opened and she was shoved out, 'Fuck you Paige!' She thought as she groaned.
Sasha got to her feet slowly, and before she could get a good look at her surroundings, something was put over her head. She struggled, but didn't get anywhere. Someone had pinned her arms behind her back and was pushing her to walk forward.
About ten or so minutes later, Sasha was pushed down on the ground roughly. She heard the door shut behind her, and felt the person that was holding her arms was gone. She quickly pulled the bag off her head, and blinked rapidly as her pupils dilated.
The purple-haired teen looked up to find him standing there just staring at her. Sasha was so angry she could barely see straight. "I hope your trip wasn't terrible." He spoke calm and collected as if this was a normal occurrence for him.
"It wasn't bad for being kidnapped!" She exclaimed and put the emphasis on 'kidnapped. "Babygirl, lose the tone or you won't see your friends for a long time." Sasha gasped and looked up at him before quickly averting her eyes back to the floor.
"Now listen darling. I have few rules since you will staying with me for awhile." The gang-leader smirked as she stayed in her submissive pose, not attempting to leave or even stand. "Seth Rollins. I will not abide by your rules nor will I allow you to control me or my friends." Sasha said with steady, bold voice. "Sasha Banks. You will listen to me." He chuckled, "And if you don't, I'll kill your entire family." He chuckled again at her face of shock and horror, "Bayley and Alexa will become nothing but dirty whores for my men."
Sasha was horrified, "What? You wouldn't." Seth smirked, "Try me Sasha, I could have them stripped naked in about thirty seconds flat." Sasha gasped, "I'll do whatever you want!" She replied loudly, "I will not protest and I will not disobey you. Please, leave my family and my friends out of this." Her eyes were full of complete sorrow as she looked up at him, pleading heavily. He smiled widely before pulling a rag from his pocket. He bent down next to her and shoved the rag against her mouth, "Babygirl, you just made a deal with the devil." That was last thing she heard before she blacked out.
••••
Hey y'all! It's been a cool minute. I've gotten so many things about me updating and such, but i've been so busy. However, since its Thanksgiving week I'm completely free. So ima try to get a lot of parts on this out this week.
Love Y'all!