10 AM

I woke up and rubbed the tired out of my eyes. I smiled to myself and sat up. Today was my birthday, and now that I had more than one friend to celebrate it with, I was sure it was going to be great. I reached over to my bedside table and grabbed my phone. I turned on the phone, expecting to see a ton of birthday messages, but I had no notifications. That was weird..

I checked to make sure the phone wasn't in airplane mode. Nope. I looked to see if anyone was muted. No one was. Okay..that was weirder.

Maybe everyone's still asleep. Yeah, that's probably it.

I should let them sleep.

Or maybe..nah.

I'll text just them to make sure.

🍉Hey man!
🍉You awake?

😸Yeah, I've been up for like an hour
😸What's up?

Should I tell him it's my birthday? Make him feel guilty? Or play dumb?

I'll play dumb, I don't want to be mean to him if he has a surprise planned or something.

🍉Oh, not much. Just wanted to see if ur awake

😸Aw
😸Good morning then

🍉Good morning

I talked with him for a few more minutes, then tried everyone else. Each conversation went the same way.

Oh yeah, and by everyone else, I mean everyone else but Aiden. He definitely wouldn't remember. I mean, I don't know when his birthday is.

Okay fine, it's October 27th. But I only remember because it's so close to Halloween. But he would never remember mine, and I wouldn't expect him too.

Anyway..did everyone really forget my birthday? Or are they just planning a surprise??

No, they wouldn't be planning anything. Chris wouldn't let them, he knew surprises like that gave me too much anxiety. Worrying for a long amount of time..ugh, too much. But maybe they'd surprise me soon..

Yeah, they probably will. I'll just have to wait it out.