6 PM

8 hours since I've woken up.

And besides the adult's good wishes, nothing.

I've been distracting myself with movies I like. The Corpse Bride, Alice in Wonderland, Sweeney Todd, Edward Scissorhands, and at the moment, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. The new one, from the early 2000s. Basically, a lot of Tim Burton. I love Tim Burton.

I watched the Oompa Loompas sing their song about Mike as I munched on another cupcake, the eleventh one I had that day. I hadn't had anything else except for some watermelon juice to wash down the cupcakes.

I sighed as they danced in their white suits on the screen. Not because I didn't like this scene, it was actually one of my favorite musical numbers, but because no one had text me yet.

And it's not like I could talk to anyone about it. The people I could really talk to where the source of my problem. And then there was my mom, but I wouldn't want her to worry. She even asked me if I was getting enough birthday wishes, and I told her that I was getting more than enough. I just don't want her to freak out or anything like that.

Or cause a scene. Imagine her marching over to Chris' house and freaking out and yelling at him..and then doing the same with Nick and Betty..hmm..

You know, maybe telling her wouldn't be so bad. I chuckled to myself, knowing that I still wouldn't tell her.

I turned my attention back to the movie, watching as Willy Wonka praised Charlie for winning. As they were in Wonka's glass elevator and watched everyone walk out of the factory from above, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.