EPILOGUE

Izumi's P.O.V

Months have passed by,me and Shu are now dating. I confessed my love to him the next day he confessed to me. I was gonna tell him but then I got to embarrassed to say it.
But I was still pretty happy when he accepted my confession. Yet he has being calling me a "lewd woman" when am around him.

Which makes me regret dating him,just kidding! I love Shu dearly,and I told him about Takeshi. Sadly I cried during him I also showed Shu the letter. He comfort me though which made me smile. Nanami was shocked that I was now dating Shu. Since you know he is more of a dark person then me. But she really didn't care who I dated. Only if he was nice to she was fine with it.

After some days being with Shu I hanged out with Nanami and the rest of Haru friends. Taichi confessed that he started to like me which made me feel awkward. The whole time I thought of awkward in my head. I told him I was in a relationship already but he just shoved it off with a smile and apologized.
We still are friends but I see his pain when he sees me with Shu.

Our first semester of school finished and it was already December. Even though am in a different grade as him. Yet we're the same age we still didn't care. We never told the brothers but he still protected me from them. When he was hungry I give him some of my blood. At first he says he isn't thirsty. But once I respond again he sucks my blood. It always made me chuckle. But then it leads him off to lewd things to tease me. Which I never liked.

Author's P.O.V

Izumi sat in the music room with Shu hitting him with the stick of the violin. Since she was hungry but he wasn't. She was sitting on her lap because he said too. "Come on let's go!" Izumi whined pouring. Which was his weakness. He sighed in defeat. "Alright" he said but hasn't gotten up. She then notice that she was sitting on him making her face palm on her stupidity.

She was about to get up into Shu wrapped his arms around her hips. She froze and let him hug her. "Can I kiss you" he whisper. She blushed madly. Even thought they already kissed she still couldn't handle it. She then grabbed his checks making him face her.

       "Oh Shu,do whatever you want"

Izumi replied with a big smile plastered on her face making him slightly pause. This damn girl is to much... he thought. He then kissed her she was pretty shocked at first. But then melt into the kiss with a smile still on her face...