Chapter 2

So I was thinking of making the Daemon Ark into two parts... but then I saw how long the pages are for this part. So here is part 2 out of 3! Part three will come out in a couple days due to the holidays, but I will try to get it out earlier if possible!! Enjoy! (BTW pic is not mine and neither is the Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt series just so I don't have to repeat this for every chapter...)

Lunch time had came around the corner and (Y/N) was the first one to leave the classroom. Scanty and Kneesocks saw this and growled at the female. One, it angered then to see their beloved out of their sights, and two, IT WAS AGAINST THE RULES TO RUN OUT OF CLASS!

(Y/N) kept running until she was in the dining hall. There she already saw three people sitting at a table.

"Oh hey! You're that (Y/N) girl right? Come over here and sit the fuck down!" Boxer invited as he gestured to the seat next to him.

"Stop trying to get into everyone's skirts Boxer. Bleh! Hey do you have any sweets?" Socks questioned as he spat the lunch in his mouth back where it came from.

"U-Um... yea. Here, you can have it." (Y/N) said as he gave him the honey bun from her backpack, and gave it to Sock who opened it up quickly and began eating it.

" (Y/N) said as he gave him the honey bun from her backpack, and gave it to Sock who opened it up quickly and began eating it

"*munch* Thank you... *munch*" Sock moaned as he continued eating the bun.

"Ya know, never give up on sweets. Just because of the Daemon douches and their stupid rules. If sweets make you happy, then never give up on sugar!" Socks exclaimed as he took the last bite of the bun, and put it in his mouth.

"Woah sock... when it comes to sugar, you never back down." Boxer praised as Brief gave a small applause.

"That's right bitches!" Sock said as he then let out a small burp. Boxer had taken a spoonful of the soup in front of him and ate it, but he cringed in his seat and made the same expression Sock made when he ate it.

"This is the grossest fucking thing I've ever tasted. This shit needs some salt, or some hot sauce, or any kind of spicy thing to give this some flavor." Boxer groaned as he added more and more condiments to the soup.

"Just looking at these veggies are making me tired..." Sock yawned as he and Boxer leaned on each other.

"No... We need to give those fuckers an ass kicking they'll never forget!" Boxer exclaimed in a tired voice.

"Yea... Sugar buddy, you'll help us right?" Sock questioned her with some sparkles in his eyes.

"Uh... yea, sure." (Y/N) replied with a small smile. A shuffling sound was heard before Brief was then smacked in the back of the head with a roll of red carpet.

"Fuck, they're here." Boxer growled while Sock just rested his head on his arms.

"Great, like I needed to know that. Please kill me." He muttered.