Story 5 - Mistakes were made

"I love you. I hope you know that." He softly whispered as he cradled her in his arms.

Her cheeks flamed red as she snuggled up to him, looking up as he spoke, "Y-Yukki..." she shyly muttered, a small tear escaping her eye, "I love you t-too!" She smiled with small tears of joy sliding down her face.

He smiled down at her and softly placed a kiss on her forehead before laying his head back down on the pillow, "You mean the world to me... honestly."

Her heart pounded with joy. She was overwhelmed at how his words brought her so much happiness. She could not hold back her tears. "Yukki... you make me so happy... I'll do anything for you. I'll never stop loving you.

"And I will never stop loving you too."

She gasped, her chest warm with love. She drove her lips towards his cheek, making him grin, "Sweet dreams Yukki..."

"Goodnight Yuno... sleep well.."

--------

She almost felt as if she has made a terrible mistake but resided against it for her beloved Yukki. One of the expert level Kendo fighters had developed a crush on him. She had managed to knock her out by stealthily poisoning her lunch with a heavy sedative. When she walked into the bathroom, she passed out. Yuno only had a tight window to get her body over to the locker rooms which were abandoned everytime during their thirty minute lunch but because of people blocking her way, she avoided being seen by heading into the Kendo studio. She tied her up and left to try and get the people in the hallways out of the way. By the time she came back, the girl was waking up. She panicked and grabbed one of the wooden Kendo weapons (Shinai) to attack her but by then the girl was already up and throwing kicks at her. One thing lead to another and they were currently locked in a duel, both holding the wooden weapons towards each other. Yuno had bruises on her left cheek and arms as she steadily held her weapon. The girl across from her fixed her long wooden-like colored hair out of her face. "Get away from me you freak."

She grit her teeth, gripping her weapon, "You can't get in our way." She charged at her.

The other girl gave a confused look before blocking Yuno's multiple swings. She glared when she finally stopped to pace herself, giving her a chance to attack. She managed to swipe her off of her feet and lunge on top of her, swinging down at her head but she brought her weapon up just in time to clash with hers, locking them. "What the hell did you want from me?!" She snapped but Yuno growled.

"For you to die!" She snarled kicking her off and instead getting on top of her.

She huffed, surprised at her hidden strength and again did her best to block her rapid attacks but a few still got her face and chest. The pain only fueled her to break free from their position, stand up and push back against her, landing multiple hits on her. Yuno staggered back next to one of the exit doors between a fire extinguisher box. She huffed, red marks over her cheek and bruises on her arms and neck. But she still kept an aggressive look on her, not giving up yet. "What the hell have I ever done to you, Gasai?!" The fighter snapped, narrowing her eyes and keeping her Shinai straight at her.

Yuno grew a violent grin before she swiftly threw the weapon at the girl as a distraction and pulled the fire extinguisher out from the wall, aiming it at her "Exist."

The girl barely had time to react as Yuno started to spray her. She coughed, covering her eyes and trying to fan away the thick cloud of CO2. As soon as she could see past the thick white mist, she saw the big crimson metal cylinder run right down onto her head, knocking her out almost immediately. Yuno giggled strangely when she fell over, about to swing at her head one more time but a knock from the entrance of the studio stopped her, "Hello!? Is everything alright in there?!"

"Shit!" She whispered to herself.

She quickly picked up the girl and
carried her out through the emergency exit and to the dumpster right as the entrance of the studio opened, barely hiding away from sight. Two teachers and a student walked inside the studio, looking around curiously as they all knew they heard voices, "Something is definitely off about this..."

Meanwhile Yuno quickly wasted no time hiding the body deep inside of one of the school's dumpsters along with the fire extinguisher. She knew she was short on time after that fight and figured that the girl would be out for a good few hours coming from how hard she hit her head. She planned to come back in the afternoon to get rid of the body and evidence. Then made her way back inside the building and into the gym's locker room to quickly fix herself up before anyone bothered to come looking for her. She just put on her last bit of makeup to cover up her bruises just as one of her acquaintances walked in, "Yuno? What are you doing in here?"

She cleared her throat, "Oh just... readying myself up."

"For half an hour?" She gasped, "You're readying yourself up for someone aren't you?" She accused her with a slight smirk paired with half lidded eyes.

She just gave a shy grin in return, "Maybe..."

The girl squealed in excitement as she walked with Yuno out of the locker room while she pulled up her shirt collar to hide one of the bruises she didn't get to cover up in time.