the strange new girl cupa the creeper

It was a normal day same thing get up go mine get wood get food. you no same old same old. But one day it was different.

Man im so bord I wish something different would happen today!? low on wood badder go get some more I sighed. hmm? What's that I here something rustling in the bushes. in quick defense I pull out a iron sword. ready to attack anything that comes my way. then a girl comes running out waring a green hood and green shorts. HELP ME said mysterious girl with a face that looks frozen in fear. she jumps right on top of me. get that c-cat away from me. what cat? I replied. then I saw 5 cats jump out of nowhere they looked extremely pissed off. with razor sharp claws. probably sharp enough to cut through a stone sword. and teeth strong to maybe it could strong enough to break chain armor. stand back! I commanded. lets go. then the first one jumped with leg a power so strong that I didn't see it coming. i quickly moved trying to stay away and keep my distance. one..... two.......three....... on the count of three we both run and hide in that dich. ok but please hurry! one....Two....three run for it! MEYAWWW! quick trun that bush..... now jump in that dich! (angry cats run past) . well that was interesting. are they gone are the devil cats gone? sead the mysteries girl. yeah dont worry there gone nothing can hurt you . Thank you thank you for saving my life mister I thought I was a goner. I looked at her more closely and her eyes matches the color of her hair maple color with the summer light in her eyes, her hair was as if it was given to her by a goddess plucked from a dieing star. mister are you ok? umm....yeah so any ways who are you. My name is Cupa, Cupa creeper but don't worry im a friendly creeper and you are? Cupa thats a beautiful name "as Cupa blushed". my name is Nathan I live close here what where you doing to get all those cats mad at you? we'll...I was walking through the jungle over there south east from here and I tripled and fell. it didn't hurt as much until I realized it was a family of c-cats they chased me for fifteen minutes until I met you and you cut them down. wow what where you doing in the jungle no one goes in there. well I got lost in the snow region where there was a storm we creepers like it cold up there as she playfully winked at me. and then I was bashed into water then caught up into a stream of water where I couldn't get out. man thet must of sucked.yeah it did im so far away from home now and ill miss my best frend as she cried. hay, hay don't be sad "as I hugged her trying to calm her down its ok. she looked up at me with tears running down her face. you sure cuz what will I do now it will take me forever to get back home . hay Cupa its ok ill take you back . You will you promise . yeah but right now its getting dark out here you'll stay with me for the night. umm...ok lead the way. as me and Cupa walked towards my house we talked all the way there as I thought about it she was the world's most beautiful woman I ever laid eyes on. well here we are as I opened the door for cupa. wow your house is amazing it's way larger than my cave I sleep in. you sleep in a cave don't you get cold or anything? no not much creepers don't get cold thats way we stay there plus cats hate the cold to but still wish I had a bed to sleep in. well here ill make you one no its ok ill sleep with you if thats ok with you "her face turned red. Yeah of course you can. hmm? herd cupas stomach runnable as her face turned redder. I laughed you hungry cupa I have some pork in the ferness. yeah I love some as we sat down we talked and got to no each other badder. till I looked at the clock on the wall it was 11:30pm Minecraft/real time. well gess we should go to sleep now if we wanna get you back home . yeah sead cupa. I walked into my bed and slowly jumped into bed cupa took her green boots off and green hoodie the only piece of cloth that covered her other half of her body she had on a green brawl on my heart skipped a beat as she got into bed with me. I turned off my lamp. night cupa sweet dreams. you to sead silently. as I slowly fell asleep I was dreaming about Cupa and me sitting at the beach living together in a beautiful house. the next morning I woke up with the sun shining in my face I turned my head to see cupas face sleeping peacefully I stroked her long beautiful hair then she slowly woke up. morning Nathan . morning Cupa had a good nap "as I got out of bed".yeah I did "while yawning" can't remember the last time I slept so good as she put her green zipper hoodie back on. want anything to eat for breakfast I asked? No no no she sead playfully you saved my life ill make us breakfast ok?"as she smiled with a beautiful grin on her face. how could I say no to that face ok fine . She blushed and giggled be ready soon ill go get some food for the tripp back home and some bows and arrows. I looked at cupa her face turned sad a little yeah ok I gess. are you ok I sead. well you see nathan is it ok if I stay with you a little....longer?"as cupa started to blush a little" well I don't see why not. cupa jumped with joy and hugged me and kissed me on the cheek thanks nathan. "ding" breakfast is ready. I thought to my self maybe she doesn't have to go home maybe she could stay with me? here it is "as she plopped a big plate of cow meet on the table. wow how did you make this you had a lot of cow meat so I mixed it all together go on try it. I took a small chunk of meat out of it  and bit into it, it was like an angel came down and danced on my tongue. WOW its amazing your the best chaff I ever met cupa . thanks as she sat down and ait. so what do you wanna do today sead cupa. hmm well I don't know? then I remembered that dream I had. we could go to the beach and go swimming. ok that sounds like a lot of fun lets go. as we walked to the beach as we walked towards the sand I look and empty space perfect for a house there just like my dreams come on sead cupa last one there is a rotten old zombie sead in a playful voice. you wish ready...set...go!! I ran as fast as I could with cupa right behind me I knew I was going to make it so right away I took off my shirt and shoes and jumped right in. no fair sead cupa in a playful voice. hold on she stopped at the edge of the sand and took off her hoodie and shorts, boots. till she in her green braw and green panties. wow you have a hot beautiful body. cupa blushed and giggled thanks nathan. well you ganna jump in the waters great. ok "splash laughter"

-8hrs later Minecraft time-

(time sun set ) as me and cupa got out we sat close to each other on the beach watching the sunset. its beautiful sead cupa as she laid on my legs. I started to brush her hair. She started to cry a little. wats rong I sead.i no we met like yesterday and we talked for a bit and me and you have a lot in common I don't want it to end though ill miss you when I go back home. You no you don't have to go back home as I started to blush and sweat a little. what do you mean as cupa got up seat closer to me while wiping the tears way. well you could stay here with me as I held her hands. you and me living together. I dont no what to say...butt yesssSsssss I would love to stay with you ill miss home and best friend.  but ill be with you right. yeah with the girl I love you cupa.she blushed as me and her got and closer as our lips finally locked together as I held her waist and her arms forever locked around my neck we made out on the worm beach for about 10 minuets untill we both noticed the sun went down we grabbed our close and walked home with our hands never to let go. me and cupa got inside the house we dropped our close on the ground and went to our room and locked the door cupa slowly pushed me on the the bed and jumped on top of me and slowly made out cupa slowly undid her braw they bolth put there love to the fullest. (the next morning 7:06am) uaaa...my head what happened. I woke up in a next to cupa bolth naked! yeah now I remember. I tryed to move my hands but what where they on  I felt my left hand and move your fingers and I star move my right hand and I started sqweez on something soft and squishy. then I herd cupa started to mone. nathan not so fast ok we did it Last night remember. umm!! im sorry I didn't no where my hands where. cupa turners around blushing and smiling then we kissed. come on lets something to eat sead cupa. now where are our close? over there I sead we both grabbed our close and putt them on at the same time. we ait chicken and talked. so how was last night for you I asked. it was amazing cupa sead it was my first time I hope I wasn't to bad. no its ok cupa you where amazing thanks as she kisses my cheek so what do you want to do today? "sead cupa" I dont no its raining so we can't go back to the beach hmmm...."as I thought about what we where ganna do I thought about that spot on the beach" hay cupa. hmm wat is nathan? you no that big open gap by the beach right? yeah that gap. well what do you think about bill......."knock knock" hmm who could that be as cupa followed behind I opened the door and it was a girl with a black zipper hoodie like cupa but with out the hood and black strap on leggings thet went with her tiny skirt her eyes where dark purple with her hair red mixed with with purple linings in the middle them she vanished then into my house rain water I hate water sead mysterious girl you just  teleported like an enderman! yeah what of it human sead the enderman. Cupa is..is that you??!! ANDER

                        TO BECONTINUED....

   :) hay guys srry to leave you at a cliffhanger here I hate that to and to cut it short but I will come up with new stuff and try to update it every week