a chapters end goodbye for now.

hay.....wake up......ahhhh my head......get up......who's there... me Cindy.....*slowly opens eyes* hmmmm what is it Cindy.....well you guys kinda passed out on the beach me and spindle went inside to go to sleep. And you didn't bother to get me and the rest inside? 0,0; well you guys where kinda busy.....yaebi, andr where in the bushes.....you and cupa where dancing next to the fier and kissed then you passed out on the ground. and cupa? I think that's her right there passed out on that log over there.....walks over....yup thats her. ouch my head...slowly gets up with hangover.... well you only have yourself to blame for over drinking. well it was a party. yeah....and it rocked...cupa your up with a hell of a hangover too. I mean dam im beeat! wheres andr and yeabi? over there in the bushes passed out next to andr over there  -_- you can tell what they were doing last night. hay nathan I got a wicked idea (evil smile) ok will it be funny? yes haha let's pore water on andr shill flip and with yeabi on her omg shill dissappear and take yeabi with her haha. ok I don't know what's gotten into you but I like it. ok but first we gotta see how close they are to each other. (both look over bush) it's still in her....let's do this(evil grin) I still don't like this. come on Cindy it'll be fun way to kick off our last day together. last day!? yup will all go our separate ways. and live on our own? with who ever you want. but....there waking up!! (SPLASH) (both)  AYYHHHHHHHGHHGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

CUPA NATHAN YOU BITCHES!!!

Time skip.... :D

you no your an asshol you no that cupa nathan! hahaha im sorry but we just couldn't help ourselves it was the perfect timing you two asleep half naked come on please you would've had done the same. what ever you ok yeabi my love? h-how do you deal with transportation things like this?? well im an ender so it's natural for me (smiles) well now that where all here yeabi, andr, spindle cindy, cupa. I have big news now most of you may have already herd but I'll say it anyways I've had a lot of fun with all of you for the past 4 weeks but now it's time we part ways with each other. What but you mean we leave forever? no not never see one another but me and cupa will live by ourselves andr and yeabi will live together as well obviously (both blush) and spindle and cindy will live together as well. wait cindy why don't you tell them your real name. fine you still remember after all this time spindle you spider fine my real name is suzi. suzi...I like it well now where all aware of how it's going to be any questions? What about this house. It's going to be our new vacation home my boney friend. when will we be here again? cupa will answer that one for you. I'll send massages to ypur new houses will visit one another ok. any other questions....nope ok with out a further questions will part way ill miss you guys me two (cupa and suzi hug) well nate it's been fun you no who to call if you want to have a drink off with me. you got it my ender friend.

andr and yeabi's side story.....

(both walk) so yeabi where do you wanna live I don't know andr how about here in a tree yeah its like a big tree house me and you in the sky. yeah away from the ground ok I like the idea of it, it'll take some time but ill built our dream house. will do it together.

                               (both kiss)

suzi and spindle's side story....

well come on let's go but where are we going to our old home really. yup ever since our stupid fight I still kept it in good shape but improved ok open your eyes....ha!!!! its beautiful yeah I no underground so we can live like the old days. (both hug)

me and cupa's side story.....

so where will we go now (as I carry her on my shoulder) hmm...ow I no how about we go back to my place back in the snow region back in my cave....well ummm no how about our old home. with the skeleton still in the tree no bad memory's ok (both gasp) there up in the mountains will be able to see the sun rise in the morning forever let's build it there come on pleases please pleasesssssss fine let's built there my love so much changes so many times. yeah I no to think you found me by saving me from a bunch of evil cats yeah well...

All say: LETS BEGIN OUR NEW LIFE TOGETHER!

                            END

IM SAD TO END IT HERE AND NOW BUT A NEW SIREIS IS COMING SOON A NEXT VIRSE IN OUR STORE I'LL BE BRINGING IN THE NETHER WILTH BLAZET, SLIME GIRLE AND GASP THANK YOU AND GOOD BUY FORNOW. NATE DOG OUT!!