Chapter four:A Witches curse on dreams

YOU NO YOU WANT TO KILL THEM ALL....THE HUNGER ALWAYS WINSS.....MAKE YOUR DREAM A REALITY.....no fuck off im not one of them they eat them and kill I don't I won't.

YOU CAN'T FIGHT THE HUNGER! nathan what's wrong with him. I don't know andr he was crazed by rage. He lost his mine when he saw Cindy "I'LL KILL YOU BEFORE YOU KILL ME" andr where's cupa and cindy? there outside getting more wood. good you should go with them. No I want to find out what's wrong with him. You won't like what I'm about to do to him (pulls up sleeves. what do you mean nathan. he's being controlled well yeabi is fighting  it but he's losing I have to break the trance.

-meanwhile-

So cupa what do you think is wrong with yeabi? tell you the truth I don't know cindy he looked mad and lost it when he saw you. But why I no I've been living with you guys for a few weeks now but still. yeah I no talk about a way to start your mornings. yeah haha Seems mornings are bad to us. yeah I no hahaha so cindy tell me do you have a man in your life?  well.....no not really a bunch of the mail skeletons try to go out with me but I SHOT them down haha yup but no what about you? umm me and nathan where married. What are you kidding me?! yeah thought you knew that? Well you two never show it around other people so I just thought you two were talking it slow. well where not me and nathan are happy together. What about andr cupa what's her type. hmm well I guess she likes yeabi since there sharing a bed, room and all that. wow didn't see that one coming. yeah just hope hill be alright. don't worry cupa hill be fine I think nathan might snap him out of it soom.

WHAT! I'm sorry but it's the only way to get him out of this. No its two dangerous to even think about it. You could die from it him two. well I'm sorry I have to go inside his mind to the dream world to find out what is happening to him. But what if you don't come back what about cupa, our family it won't be the same if you're gone. don't worry I'm not going to die I'll be fine. "hugs andr" ok I'll help you. Thank you now let's begin the richuwl. huh what's up with his voice? NOW I WILL TRY TO ENTER THE DREM WORLD AND BRING yeabi back. nathan thank you for everything. It's OK where family here now light the blocks. "flash flash" 

KILL THEM YOU NO YOU WANT TWO....TARE THEM APART LIM FROM LIM...NO I WON'T DO IT....YOU CAN'T MAKE ME....BUT ITS IN OUR BLOOD YOUR BLOOD DO IT NOW!!!! maybe I should what was I doing again.....who was I fighting for....yes who where you doing it for why where you here aren't you hungry....yeah I am now that I think about it....WHERE IS THE FOOD GRAHHHH...YES YES YES YES NOW FEEST ON YOUR PRY. Don't do it yeabi don't let him control you! you fight the hunger because you are human not a zombie! Nathan why are you here...he's here to help you eat he's your dinner! don't listen to him your human your alive! who am I trying.....to...protect....again?

huh yeabi are you ok yeabi! hay andr what are you yelling at wait what's going on? What's wrong with Nathan! "cupa grabs me trying to snap me out of it" no leave him he's trying to get yeabi out of this....trans he's in the dream world right now! WHAT THE DREAM WORLD HOW COULD YOU LET HIM GO HOW!!!  "tears run down cupas face" wait calm down cupa. stop it cindy. ANDR HOW COULD YOU!! why what's wrong with you? "sniff" once you enter the dream world. only......one.....can....come...back.....the other stays in the dream world forever....never to come back to reality. CUPA IM SORRY I NEVER KNEW HE NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT THE! NO you should of tried "sniff" AHHHH HAAAAA.....AHHHHHAHHHHH!!! it's ok....cupa......I'll be back....safe and sound. nATHAN..cupa....andr what's happening you got me cindy. who am I fighting for.....why must I fight it.......yeabi! There both in the twilight of the dream world  they're not completely in the dream world that means they can both come back "sniff"

who...am I fighting for again......yeabi....that's right....you andr.....he's talking about me.....andr....must protect her....yes remember that yeabi......nathan andr cupa.....cindy must fight it....NO YOU ARE DEAD NOT ALIVE! no your wrong im alive and you WILL SOON BE DEAD. I FIGHT FOR NATHAN...CUPA....CINDY....AND THE ONE I LOVE...ANDR....me he loves me "crys" "sniff". THIS IS MY WORLD NOW GET OUT OF MY HEAD! REGAHHH YOU WILL PAY TRATOR AND YOU TWO HUMAN! Thanks nathan you saved me. no problem where family now and we stick together now wake up....wake up.....wake...up he's waking up.....andr....."hugs yeabi" hay what happen- "andr kisses yeabi" where is this all coming from...I heard every thing you said I love you two. Where's nathan?....NATHAN WAKE UP WAKE UP PLEASE!!! DON'T DP THIS TO ME DONT....don't....don't..."crys" please! cupa what's going on. nathan he's stuck in the twilight realm between dream and here.

                     two be continued....