2.1

Back at the building of Big Hit Entertainment and yet going to get bullied by the other members.

"Hey, look everyone! It's our boy V!" J-hope announced.

All eyes were on Taehyung as he went to the other side and listened to some music that wouldn't remind him of Twice or Sana.

"Hey! I didn't appreciate your friend barging in on our conversation." Suga says.

"Well, maybe that will give you enough time to lay off me bro." Taehyung muttered.

Suga smirked as he took Taehyung's headphones off and grabbed his laptop and threw it across the floor.

"What is your problem dude!" Taehyung yelled.

"What's my problem! The fact is that you! You're my problem! Can't you see that no one wants you here! It has always been the same old stuff about you and we're getting sick and tired of it!" Suga argued.

"Yeah! Who wants to be treated the way that you treat the people around you!" Jimin protested.

Jin, J-hope and Rap Monster nodded in agreement.

"See? No one wants you here. So do yourself a favor and just quit or maybe go crying to your girlfriend about it." Suga said.

"She's not my girlfriend!" Taehyung protested. "We are just friends! That's what we'll ever be! So stop playing these games with me and stay out of my life! Like who needs you selfish spoiled brats anyway!"

The members were shocked from Taehyungs sudden choice of words even Suga was indeed shocked but impressed as well.

"Also! Suga you owe me the things you broke on the floor!" Taehyung yelled as he walked away.

As he walked all the way over to JYP Entertainment.

Taehyung heard nothing but silence as he reached the practice room he saw the members of Twice practicing for their song "likey."

The music stops automatically as one out of nine members spotted him outside of the practice room glass door.

"Excuse me I have something to take care of it'll be a second." Sana informed.

Taehyung smiles hearing Sana's voice again as he was face to face with the girl himself.

"What are you doing here? You can't be here." Sana whispered.

"I just wanted to see you. Why is there a problem of me getting to see you and your members?" Taehyung whispered back.

"Yes. I need you to stop coming here. You're ruining my life if you think that we actually have a chance of being together well you're wrong. I don't want to be with a guy who stalks me this much."

Taehyung was hurt by Sana's words as he wrapped his arms around her in a needed hug.

"What's this for?" Sana asked. "Nothing. I just needed a hug my members have also been giving me a hard time lately too and I finally stood up to them but I'm scared that their going to kick me out the group." Taehyung explained.

Sana felt bad for Taehyung as she pryed his strong arms off around her as they stared into each others eyes for a long time.

"Sana! Come on! We have to practice more!" Chaeyoung yelled.

Sana sighs as she went back inside.

"Minatozaki Sana. My feelings for you are now growing even more. That I can't stop them from growing." Taehyung muttered.