1.1

The feeling need of losing the people who had been with since debut which is how Taehyung feels right now.

But he really isn't trying to think about the others just wants to see Tzuyu and the other members from Twice but Sana even more.

"Why is he so happy today?" J-hope asked.

Suga, Jungkook, Jin, and Rap Monster all glanced across the room at Taehyung.

"Who cares! Why should we care about that imbecile all he ever did was mess us up and almost got us disbanded!" Jin argued.

Suga smirks as he walked over to Taehyung.

"What's got you all happy all of a sudden?" Suga questioned.

Taehyung looked up as he nervously was face to face with Suga one of his members.

"N-nothing... Really it's nothing..." Taehyung studdered.

"Is poor old V flustered or is he in love!" Jungkook joked.

As Jin, J-hope and Rap Monster all high fived him and gave him some courage.

Suga glared at the others as he focused on Taehyung more.

"Look. If you're in love with someone just say it and we won't judge you." Suga whispered.

"Really." Taehyung said with joy in his eyes.

Suga smiled as he threw Taehyung on the floor.

"Did you really think that I was actually going to be nice to you for once." Suga says as he grabbed Taehyung's head up close to his face.

The other members were laughing their butts off as Suga stared at V intense and mysterious.

"Seems like you don't want to answer then I have no choice but to-"

"Stop!" Someone yells.

As Suga dropped Taehyung as Taehyung's head was bashed against the hard shining floor.

"You must be Minatozaki Sana from that girl group that V loves so much. Was it Twice perhaps." Suga said.

Sana glared at him as she went over to help Taehyung as she wrapped his arm around her and held his hand as she tried to help him up.

"Sana?" Taehyung said.

"Just don't say anything. We need to get out of here." Sana instructed.

Suga and the others smirked as they watched as Sana and Taehyung left in a hurry.

"Sana you really didn't have to do that. I could've taken them down in one punch." Taehyung muttered.

Sana just kept walking him to the JYP Building.

As Taehyung smiled softly as he shut his eyes falling asleep on Sana.

"Where is she?" Tzuyu muttered.

As the other members saw her pacing back and forth anxious.

"What's the problem? Oh, wait, we don't care." Chaeyoung says.

Tzuyu stops and glances at the younger girl.

As she heard a door opening and turn her attention onto Sana but with Taehyung as well.

"Sana! I have been worried sick about you!" Tzuyu cried.

"Just help me get him on the couch." Sana said.

As Tzuyu followed instructions as they both laid Taehyung on the cozy couch.

"What's he doing here? Isn't he supposed to be at Big Hit Entertainment?" Nayeon asked.

Sana stared at Taehyung worry in her eyes as Tzuyu saw it in a different point of view.

"Sana? Do you like Taehyung?" Tzuyu asked.

Sana snaps out of her daze and focuses on Tzuyu.

"What do you mean?" Sana answered.

"I mean you have been staring at him like the way you're staring at him right now. Which tells me that you have feelings for him." Tzuyu explained.

Sana felt flustered as she bit her lip not answering Tzuyu after that.

"Face it Tzuyu. She's hopeless as we said. Just give up on her and ler her live her life alone." Mina said.

Tzuyu had a hard time trying to keep her calm as she did as she was told to do so.

"Sana if you have the time to talk about this. Let me know as soon as possible." Tzuyu informed.

As her and the other members left Sana and Taehyung alone.

"God. Why didn't you come to me sooner." Sana whispered.