4.0

Kim Taehyung couldn't wait till his date with Minatozaki Sana. This was actually his first date with a girl since his sister which wasn't even a date at all. He took a quick shower as he went to the stylists and got his hair done and went to the dry cleaners to get his tuxedo as he put it on and bought Sana a rose. Which he didn't even know what Sana liked but decided to get her a rose for now.

 Which he didn't even know what Sana liked but decided to get her a rose for now

(Kim Taehyung in his tuxedo + his hair done~ author)

As he walked to the building of JYP Entertainment as he awaited for Sana in the waiting area.

"Taehyung? What's gotten you all dressed up? Are you getting married?" Nayeon asked.

"No I'm just waiting for Sana. See today's our first date." Taehyung said smiling.

"Oh, your first date huh. Well she's getting ready right now so why don't you make yourself comfortable while waiting for her." Nayeon informed.

Taehyung smiled and nodded as he sat down on the silky black couch.

"Taehyung?" Sana recalled.

Taehyung stood up as he walked to Sana smiling from ear to ear.

"Wow you look amazing." Taehyung complimented.

"Thanks you too." Sana complimented as well.

"I didn't know what you liked so I decided to buy you a rose. I hope you like it." Taehyung said honestly.

Sana smiled as she took the rose out of Taehyung's hands.

"It's nice I love it." Sana says.

Taehyung smiles as he takes Sana's hand into his.

"Where are we going for our date?" Sana asked.

"It's a secret. Don't worry it'll be beautiful." Taehyung said.

As he opened the door for Sana as a gentleman as he went to the drivers side and began to drive.

"I never knew you can drive this well." Sana says amazed.

"Well I just got my drivers license before I became a member of Bangtan." Taehyung explained.

Sana smiled softly.

(Time Skip)

After a long drive they made it to their destination.

Taehyung went to the passengers side as he opened the door for Sana as he locked his car and held Sana's hand in his.

"This is where I wanted to take you." Taehyung says.

Sana smiles as fireworks were being shown in the bright night sky.

"Do you like it?" Taehyung asked.

Sana nods indeed smiling as well.

Taehyung goes in to kiss Sana's cheek as Sana stared at him wide eyed.

"What? Was it too soon to kiss you on the cheek?" Taehyung asked worried.

"No I was just shocked by it that's all." Sana says.

Taehyung sighs and says "you scared me for a moment. I thought you didn't like the kiss."

Sana smiles as she kisses Taehyung's lips for the very first time.

Taehyung stood frozen as he didn't know what to do next.

"That was actually my first kiss." Sana whispered.

Taehyung touched his lips and felt the same exact spot where Sana had kissed him earlier.

"That was also mine too." Taehyung said.

They both smiled at each other as it was almost getting late as Taehyung drove Sana back to the girls.

"I had a great time with you." Sana says. "I also had a great time with you too." Taehyung says.

Sana smiles as Taehyung kisses her one last time before leaving.

As he went to his car and got behind the wheel he fist pumps in the air in excitement.

"My first date with Minatozaki Sana from Twice. I hope that we'll have a second one or more than that." Taehyung says to himself.

As he drives off to Big Hit Entertainment.

He takes off his bowtie as he laid down on the couch smiling like a idiot.

"Hey, what's gotten you all smiley?" Jin asked.

"Yeah also where have you been." Rap Monster demanded.

"I was out with Sana." Taehyung says.

The members glanced at one another as they glared back at Taehyung.

"What were you doing with Sana?" Suga questioned.

"It was our very first date and our very first and second kiss." Taehyung explained.

The room grew silent as Taehyung kept smiling to himself.

"Well we'll leave you alone then." Jungkook said.

"Yeah and don't be up all night here alone aight." Suga says.

Taehyung was too busy thinking about his and Sana's first date tonight.

He was so happy to even be dating Sana for the first time ever in his entire life.