no new friends

Nikki pov

I like it so far in Cali.  Cali is so fun, it ain't better that Chi town but still. Oh., yea I forgot to tell y'all that I had a boyfriend in 10th grade. We had been going out since the 8th grade. So one day I was so happy then I seen him I was running to him think he finna catch me but turns out he catching another bitch and now in looking dumb like wtf they was living happily but they not now they dead. I went to the funeral just to laugh. but, anyways me, my ,and the gang went to see is Cali really is life.  I get to go to a new school. we moved w.a.n.w..   we ate shopped and a lot more.  I swear these nights shop like women but shidddd we them racks daddy be give us every week.  I'm a daddy's girl since I never knew my momma all I know is she died when I was four. 

kipp pov

we meet this nigga seen us at the store. I think he know who we are since we wanted in so many states. he wanna be in our gang so we gotta him some questions and stuff im not allowed to tell .but, since I'm next in line I gotta learned to take charge cus imma boss rick Ross head ass. imma deal with him. I asked him, his name is Zay. I think sis diggin him dho.

Nikki pov

OMG I'm pretty sure my brother told u the story and this FINE ass. He looks like he 5'10 ,brown skin, pearly white teeth, his smile is so cute, but tha nigga can dress, he slick look-in fly.  he was wherein a red shirt that said u wish was this in black letters and khaki shorts, with some read and black Nike's.  I tried to play like I was lookin but I was and he smiled at me I almost fainted big bro saw me and shook his head. but we left and took him with us.  I don't even know his name and talk bout him like he on the news for murder.

Next day same pov

I woke up out of my California king size bed and went to my walk in clothes.and look for some cute. I put out my No sleeve white shirt that said Im a bad boss ass bitch in gold letters it showed off my stomach my belly button is pierced  I put out my shorts with gold spikes on them with my timberlands I straightened my hair put on some pinkish lip gloss with a little Concealer . grabbed my keys to my Camro and my iPhone 5s.. I walked downstairs where daddy and the gang was...  I swear zay was staring like he had just seen God.  and of coarse daddy and kipp had sum to say "what u got on " me: clothes kipp: mane go take that shit off. me: No bye y'all ttyl

Zay pov

A nigga can't hold out for too much longer. I'm in a gang called w.a.n.w. we like brothers. we was sitting in the trap house watching Friday. me and the gang skipping school and we all came here so might as well get high..   mmmmmmm boy she got on the right shirt she is the baddest or the bad.

Nikki pov

I hopped in the car jamin to can't judge her by rich homie quan. all eyes on me when I pulled up.  I mean broke  jealous bitches was like damn I wish I was her.. niggas was like dammmmmnnnn she bad af. but to tbh there was this one group of girls that wasn't like the others.  my dumb wanna be brave ass gone go over there towards them.  me:hi,.I'm Nikki  can anybody show me to class.

them:I'm t, and this is kiara,geli.

t: I'll take u since they wanna be rude.
             *time go by*
me: um, I think I have all my classes with u t.

t: Yeah I knew dat.

                *lunch time*

we get our food and sit and wait for the other girls.  two girls came outta No where and was.............

comment

vote

follow me ❤