chapter 6

still T pov.

we still on the beach and I see Nikki and tre having the best time I can tell she like him. anyways,he pulled out a box and got on one long box. when he on one knee I ran over there he was asking Nikki to be his girl while putting the necklace around her neck. he went on and on about how if she doesn't then he will be OK until she cuts him off with try a kiss and says yess.

tre pov.

I really like Nikki she is so beautiful. I think she like the beach idea the sunset made her skin glow. I wanted this beautiful girl to be mines so I had this necklace put on this box. I was scared to ask her because she might not feel the same way I do but,Hey u won't know until u try. when I got on one knee see wasn't even paying attention until she seen T  coming our way then she turned around and there I was with a necklace looking up.

Nikki pov.

omg I turned to tre seeing him on one knee with a beautiful necklace. he asked those five words will u be my girl? then he started to say how if I didn't want to. so the best way to shut him up was to kiss him. I really liked him anyway so why not. let's see how this go's. after I said yess we stayed at the beach because I didn't wanna leave. we had a blast. he is so amazing he's romantic, sweet,kind the song Bonnie and Clyde by tink is a perfect description of me and him. I don't love him yet but I really like him. I noticed he likes sweeping me off my feet like I'm a feather. we all left I think T and Dre had a good time. we all got back in the car and questions began flowing.

geli: how did tht happen so fast?

me:well it's simple I had already like him and we had been talking in classes getting to know each other and I really liked him so y not.

kiara:uh oh. Nikki cuffed like me welcome to paradise.

Everybody in the car:WHAT?!

T:who cuffed u?

Kiara: ky,we been together for 3 months.

geli: y u ain't tell us.

Kiara: idk

geli: mmmmmm that's deep

end of conversation.

Geli: pov

I haven't had a pov in this bishh yet.. anyways lemme introduce myself. I'm dark skinned, I'm short af,I'm 4'9,I'm coolin Rite now on this love shid. but me and shone been getting close not tht close. kiara and ky together. that's deep. anyways I'm out.

Kiara pov

hey I'm kiara. I feel u on that no pov. anyways I'm light skinned, I'm short but taller than geli, idk exactly how tall I am but,I'll find out when I go to the doctor's visit next week because I'm pregnant with ky baby I'm only a month but I haven't told the girls yet but we havin movie night with everybody tomorrow night so ill tell them then.  

Nikki pov

I took everybody home. my phone died so, when I pulled up kipp was on the porch.

kipp: wass up

me:the sky

kipp: aye where u been?

me:at the beach on a date

kipp: aw I see u

me:shut up nigga

                         end of convo

I walk in the house and my dad's sleep so thank Jesus cause he would of been giving me a speech. I took a hot shower and lathered my body. I put on some boy shorts and a sports bra. and laid down and watched tv while texting my closes friend Maya.. Maya is my friend from Chicago. she reminds u of Tanisha off of bad girls club.. she dark skinned she funny she taller than Me.. I think she like 5'6.

(text messages)

me:gn call u in the morning..

Maya:gn make sure u tell me everything..

me:I will.

end of convo

the next person I texted was all the girls I said gn and was out like a light. but for reason Kiara been acting weird lately and she picking up weight like it ain't nun...