chapter 8

T pov

Im ready too take a vacation. I know geli  down for them beach's. I plan on turnin up in Miami them beach's is beautiful.  so much for sleep over the only one that stayed was Geli.

Geli pov

I just came from T house and my mama gone say where u been.  I was like bitch I been out you see I just got home. I bet y'all wondering why I talk to her like that. its because she keep me from my family and Daddy just because he put that ass in check. as soon as I finish high school I'm out this bitch.I going to Atlanta with T and Nikki. speaking of Atlanta my sister Maya lives there she left when I first started high school. I still don't know why.

Maya pov

Hey y'all I'm Geli sister. I'm 21, 5'6 ,dark skinned. I had to leave my hometown at 19 because my mama kicked me out talking about some I tried to sleep with her boyfriend. I was bishh whet. I think she was drunk. I found my dad. I go to college. I really need to see my sister I haven't seen here since I left.

Nikki pov

I decided to home since I had a mission to do. me and my bestfriend zay ik I said I like him but we decided to be bestfriends. My daddy was like I think u and zay should be together because I don't like tre but I'm feelin tre. and its my life.

Zay pov

me and Nikki slept in the same bed. but nothing happened I respect her especially since she like my Bonnie she just don't know it yet. her daddy raised her into a thugette. cuss last night she was just blastin niggas with No hesitation.. she so beautiful when she aiming.. I had to wake her ass up. this morning so we could go to Denny's. I was already dressed in a blue  and black polo shirt and black cargo shorts and jordan power blues. I was waiting for Nikki until she came down stairs wearing a black tank top and black tight fitted shorts and her power blues. damn that ass. she teasing me and don't even know. she also had on assecories.her her hair was in the curls that I like.

Nikki pov

I came downstairs in my outfit and put zay sliver chain on. zay was the first one to say something his only words were damn. I was just laughing all the way out the door. we got in zay camro and dropped the top.and drove to Denny's bumpin she twerkin by cash out. I sung along and twerked in my seat.

kiara pov

I know T prolly mad but she'll get over it. I mean its my baby and my life. after my announcement I went home. to get some sleep. I'm not doing nothing today I'm just finna sit her and eat ice cream and pickles. ky went to work. so its just me and the baby.

ky pov

I went to the trap I didn't feel like staying home. me and the boys just chillin.tre was tellin me how he finna used Nikki for her money and he just wanna hit it and quit it. now I gotta see him do this shit. I know when she find out its o.v.e.r. shid nikki a thug she get tht from her dad. smh at dis niggah.