chapter 7

Kiara pov

I feel great today. I'm glad I haven't started my pucking stage yet. I texted everybody goodmorning and walked down stairs to see ky fixing us breakfast.

kiara- what are we having baby??

ky- French toast,sausage,Bacon,and eggs.

kiara- ok hurry up me and the baby hungry.

ky- girl u can wait.

kiara- u know we still gotta go to T house and tell them the news and before u ask yess u gotta come.

ky- mane ok. here.

kiara- thank u.

I'm scared to tell the news. after I got done eating I went back up stairs to get dressed luckily I can still fit some of my regular clothes.

I was the first one done eating.. anyways I walked up stairs and got dressed I put on a black crop top with gold letters that said "boss" I'm not showing yet then I put on some shorts and some baby dolls shoes simple but cute..

ky was looking good too. I think he was trying match me because he had on a black T-shirt that said boss on it and some khaki shorts and some black Jordan's.. 

ky: well time to go tell my friends I'm a dad

kiara: yep

so we hop in the white and black camaro and drive to t house...

T pov

everybody got here around about 1. ig we finna go to the mall or sum so I got to put on a white and blue shirt since it match my blue hair and some khaki shorts and some white and blue Jordan's.  Dre matched me ig today twinke day cuss Angelica and shone was matching to they had on purple shirts and Jean shorts and some purple grapez. kiara and ky still acting funny towards us... we were all talking and playing on the couch until kiara yells "I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY"

everybody except ky say wat is it...

kiara: I don't know how y'all gone take this but I'm p-pregnant.

geli: that's deep

Nikki:  how many months are u

kiara:I'm only 3 weeks

T: I told u not to get pregnant now how u gone finish school no career for u don't ask me to keep the baby either cuss I ain't doing it...

Nikki: well goddamn come on y'all we finna go eat cuss I'm hungry y'all down

everybody:Yeah let's go

Tre pov

me and Nikki Been doing great our relationship been going on for about two or three months. I love her I just haven't told her today I need to thoe.

Tre: I love u bae

Nikki: smiles and says I love u to

Tre: prove it

Nikki makes out with me

shone: nasty freaks get a room

Tre: Mann shut up ain't no telling what u and geli be doing at home..  Yeah Mann she a screamer Huh

shone: ayy what ever me and her do at home stay at home..

Nikki pov

we pull up at the mall I wanted tre to carry me to I hopped on his back.  we walk to foot locker first and we all buy eachothers shoes. anyways I wasn't surprised tht she was pregnant I could tell she was pregnant then weird ass cravings and shidd..

geli pov

shone told me he was gone sing to me on my birthday.. my birthday is next week so I can't wait omg I'm excited I need some birthday outfits.

me:ayy t and Nikki y'all wanna help me find some birthday outfits

t: u know I'm down

Nikki: I'm way ahead of u

me: oh kiara u can come too if u want to...

anyways we found my outfits and we left and went back to t house it's now about 6:46 so we decided to grab some snacks and got some red box movies we got romantic,funny, and scary movies we all still hungry so we got mc Donald's. then went back to t house again.

next morning

t pov

everybody feel asleep on "the vow" so Yeah they all layed out.  Dre slept with me but trust me Nun happened....

hey y'all tell me how u like it comment and vote ❤