New Friends

Rona, here, don't mind the smol edge picture I added, I just love it too much! <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were outside your house, feeding a few stray dogs when you heard someone yell. You turned around to see your friend, (F/N) running to you happily. "Frisk's back!" He/she yelled.

You remembered frisk. They were one of the other kids in the neighborhood you would play with. They disappeared one day, about a year ago, and you had forgotten about them.

"Wait, what???" You yelled. "Where were they?"

(F/N) grabbed your hand and pulled you away from the dogs. "No time to explain, just follow me!"

He/she brought you to a huge hole in a mountain, often called Mt. Ebott. What you saw, you will never be able to unsee.

Monsters were rushing out of the hole, one after another. There must have been hundreds of them!

"The seal was broken?" You asked, surprisingly calm. (F/N) nodded.

After a few minutes of watching the monsters, you saw two skeletons. One was tall and had some scary-looking clothes on, but you didn't want to judge him quite yet. The other one was short, and wore a black and brown fluffy jacket.

You saw the short one smile, and noticed he had one gold tooth. You wondered how he lost his original tooth, or if it was just painted to look intimidating.

As you were lost in your thoughts, you hadn't noticed that the skeletons were heading your way.

Once they had walked up to you and (F/N), the short one looked at you. "Ay, doll, mind tell'n us where we are?" He asked.

"O-oh, this is (CITY-STATE)!" You told him. "But this mountain is called Mt. Ebott."

He nodded, and looked up at the tall skeleton. "Hear that, boss? They changed the name" he told him.

"Yeah, I-it used to be called Mt. Monster until you guys moved d-down there!" You added in, accidentally stuttering.

The short skeleton looked at you strangely. "Mind telling me your name, doll-face?" He asked.

"My name's (Y/N)!" You said, smiling. You pointed to your friend, who was awfully quiet. "And this is (F/N)!"

"I'm Sans. Sans the skeleton." He said, grinning. "AND I AM THE GREAT AND TERRIBLE PAPYRUS!" The tall skeleton yelled.

"COME ON, SANS, WE'VE GOT NO TIME TO WASTE!" He yelled at sans.

"Right, boss" Sans said, turning away from you. Without looking back, he said, "See you around, doll"

You stood there and watched them leave, then looked at your friend. He/she shrugged and you giggled. "Guess we've met some new friends!" You said, and started walking back home.