Extra Help

You and Sans found a bench hidden behind a few trees, and decided to stay there.

It was getting dark, so you assumed wherever you were had a different time-zone than (state), since when you left it was morning.

It started to get cold and you were developing goosebumps. You started shivering.

You looked up at Sans who seemed lost in thought. Lucky! You thought. He can't get cold-he has no skin!

You looked down at your hands and started fidgeting with them.

Next thing you know, you had something warm and soft on you. You looked up to see Sans putting his jacket on you.

"Th-thanks...!" You said, smiling warmly.

"Don't mention it, sweetheart" He said, then looked away.

You noticed that he looked much less threatening without his jacket. He kinda looked...cute...But not celebrity cute. More like puppy cute.

Sans turned to look at you. "Whatcha stare'n at, doll?" He asked. "Cant get enough of me, eh?" He smirked.

You felt your face get warm. You didn't notice you were staring at him. "S-sorry!" You said, then looked away.

"Eh, don't worry, I'd stare, too if I met a skeleton as good look'n as me"

You punched him in the shoulder playfully. "Your such a dingus!" You said, than giggled.

You had only known this skeleton for a little more than a week, and you had already figured him out. He may seem tough and edgy, but he's fun to be around.

•••••••TIME SKIP BRAUGHT TO YOU BY SANS'S ADORABLENESS••••••

Sans was fidgeting with his fingers when you saw a red spark.

He looked at you and sighed in relief. "Finally!" He exclaimed.

He held out his hand and you took it. Then, all you could see was red, once again. Your body went numb until you were finally back.

Once you got back, you noticed Frisk and Papyrus were nowhere to be seen. You let go of Sans's hand, then opened the door to Frisk'a house.

There they were, sleeping on the couch. Papyrus wasn't there, though. You decided not to wake Frisk up, then went back outside to Sans.

"Frisk is in there, but I dunno where your brother is" You stated.

Sans groaned. "Uggh, Boss's gonna kill me when I get home"

"Why?" You asked. "It's only been a few hours"

"Nah, not because 'o that, doll." He said. "I had a bunch 'o chores I had to do this morn'n and I skipped 'em" He said, rolling his eyes. "Since I thought I'd be home before him"

You nodded, understandingly. "If you want, I can help!" You suggested. "I'm pretty good at chores, if I do say so myself!"

"Free help? I can live with that" He said, then held your hand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rona, here!
Looks like you're helping Sans out! Just hope Papy doesn't mind! <3