Singing Cleanup

You stayed behind Sans as you walked into his and Papyrus's house. It had black walls and red carpets everywhere.

Sans noticed you almost hiding behind him, and chuckled. "What, are you afraid of houses?" He asked.

You giggled. "Just black and red ones" You joked.

"Sans, you idiot where have you been???" Papyrus asked, walking into the room.

"Sorry 'bout that, boss, used up all my energy and got stuck somewhere" Sans explained.

"Whatever! Care to explain why the trash isn't out? Or why the house isn't clean? OR WHY THIS SLICE OF PIZZA HAS BEEN UNDER YOUR BED FOR A WEEK???"

Papyrus looked mad. Really mad. Knowing him, he could easily kill both of you right then and there. You knew he would never do that to his own brother...but what about you?

"P-papyrus, if you don't mind, I'd like to help Sans do all of those chores!" You reluctantly spoke up.

Papyrus looked down at you for a moment. "Fine, as long as he gets this sh•t done!"

You smiled. "Thank you, Papyrus!"

"Damn, I thought he was gonna blow!" Sans said, wiping sweat from his skull.

You giggled. "He will if we don't star cleaning!" Grab me a mop and take out the trash!"

"You ain't the boss 'o me!" Sans said.

"If you don't want your brother to kill you, I am!" You said with an innocent smile.

Sans sighed in defeat and passed you the mop. You began mopping the kitchen. You mopped very carefully and made sure you did a good job, just in case.

As you moved on to the living room, which was quite big, you began humming a tune. You didn't recognize it's until you started singing the lyrics in your head.

The song you were humming was they need a monster by Mettaton. You didn't listen to the song often but you felt like singing it.

You very lightly started to sing, hoping that nobody could hear you. You pretended the mop was a microphone and danced with it as you mopped.

Suddenly you heard slow clapping. You stopped immediately turned your head. It was Sans.

He chuckled. "Didn't know you were a singer, doll." He said, walking over to you.

Your face turned red and you face palmed so hard it hurt. "S-sorry! Got a little carried away"

Sans chucked. "A little?"

You laughed awkwardly. "A-anyways! I've finished mopping! Now we just have to clean your bedrooms and we'll be done!" You smiled.

"Heh, good luck clean'n mine!" He said.

You didn't know what that meant until you saw his room. Mustard. Jackets. Trash. Everywhere!

"See what I mean?" He asked.

You held your head in your hands and mumbled. "I swear to god, this room is how I'm gonna die..."

You jolted up. "Welp! Let's get started!" You said positively.

••ONE BOX OF TEMMIE FLAKES LATER••

You fell on the floor, exhausted. "Few! We're finally done!"

Sans slumped down beside you. "Next time this place is like that, we're move'n out!" He yelled.

You giggled. You were feeling dizzy, but managed to get up. "How long were we cleaning???"

Sans checked the clock on the wall. "Uh, 'bout twelve hours"

You stared at him. "TWELVE HOURS???" You yelled. He nodded.

"Ughhh" You groaned. You sat on the couch, unable to stand anymore.

"Uh, you alright, sweetheart?" Sans asked. "You don't look so good"

You nodded. "Yeah....Just....Tired....I'm fine though...!" You said barely able to talk.

Then it occurred to you. You hadn't eaten in over fifteen hours! That's why your so weak!

You were about to tell Sans when the room went black and you were out like a light.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rona, here!
Your awesome for helping out Sans, but now you're in some trouble! <3