Frisk's "Plan"

As you sat there thinking, you felt your phone vibrate. You took it out of your pocket and checked your notifications. It was Frisk. They were asking if you wanted to come over tomorrow.

You of course you said yes, and went to bed.

When you woke up the next morning, you got dressed, brushed your teeth, and ate breakfast. You left your house and got into your car.

You turned your car on, and began driving. You turned on your radio, when you realized your favorite song was playing. There was no one around, so you began singing along. It wasn't even good singing, you were just singing for the fun of it. As you sang, you giggled at how silly you sounded.

Once you saw Frisk's driveway, you stopped singing and attempted to stop yourself from laughing. When you parked your car and got out, so we're still smiling from the laughter.

"Hi, (Y/N)" Frisk greeted you.

You smiled bright at Frisk. "Hello!"

Frisk walked you into their house and you sat down on a fancy-looking reclining couch. Frisk Sat down beside you and you just talked about random things.

"So, have you met the skelebros?" Frisk asked.

"Sans and Papyrus?" Frisk nodded. "Yeah! They're pretty cool!" You said.

"They're quite different than how they were when they were in the underground..." Frisk said.

You looked at Frisk. "What do you mean?"

Frisk shrugged. "They were more...mean, I should say."

"Hm... well they're pretty-"

You were interrupted by a red flash of smoke. It was Sans. He was holding on to Papyrus, and let go.

"Ay, kiddo, you didn't tell me the doll was gonna be here." He said to Frisk.

"YOU IDIOT, DON'T BE F••KING RUDE, SANS!" Papyrus yelled at him.

Sans flinched. "Sorry, boss" he said.

Boss? You thought. But, isn't that his brother?

"Hey, guys!" Frisk said.

"Hey, kid" Sans said, then sat beside Frisk. Papyrus sat beside sans.

You all sat there awkwardly until you spoke up. "How's the surface, so far?" You asked.

"Eh, it's way better than the underground, I guess" he replied.

Frisk stood up and so did Papyrus. "We're gonna go make something to eat, you guys just chill here." Frisk said.

••••••FRISK'S POV••••••
I walked Papyrus over to the kitchen and saw that the coast was clear.

"Alright, Papyrus, lets put this plan into action!" I said, pumping my fist into the air.

"And what exactly is the plan, human?" Papyrus asked, a bit annoyed.

I thought for a moment. Technically, I didn't have an actual plan. I just wanted Edgy-mc-smedgy pants to be friends with (Y/N).

Why, you may ask? Because he needs friends. And she needs friends. So, why not get them to be each other's best friends?