Unknown Place

You were talking on and on about how cool Sans's "thing" is, while Sans stood there, smiling. You assumed he had never gotten this kind of attention, and he was enjoying it.

"Ya know, doll, if you were anyone else, I would've been annoyed as f••k" he said.

"Huh? What's that supposed to mean?" You asked, tilting your head to the left.

"Eh, neva mind" He said, putting his hands in his pockets. "I think it's time we get back"

You agreed, and he held his hand out again. You took it, and waited to see red. You stood there for a few moments. Nothing happened.

Sans looked at you. "Uh oh" He said.

"Uh oh?" You repeated. "Why uh oh? Uh oh's not good!"

He put his hand on the back of his skull. "I...Uh...Used up all my teleportation for ta'day.."

You stared at him, confused. "What does that mean???"

"It means I can't f••king teleport for a few hours!" He yelled.

You flinched when he yelled. "Well, where exactly are we...?" You asked.

"I don't know!" He said. "How the hell do you expect me to know???"

"Because your the one teleporting us, bone-head!" You retorted.

You took a deep breath and counted to ten. "Okey..." You said, calmly. "We can just stay here until you're able to teleport again! How's that sound?"

Sans plopped down on the grass. "Fine" He said, crossing his arms.

You slowly sat down beside him and picked a flower from the ground. You looked at the flower, then started picking the leaves off.

This isn't that bad! You thought. We'll just hang out here until we can leave! What can go wrong?

Almost on cue, something went wrong. A man came speed-walking towards you and Sans, screaming something in a different language.

You weren't sure what language, since you didn't know where you were.

The man came up to you and kept yelling. You tried making gestures to show that you couldn't understand, but he didn't get the hint.

"Calm the f••k down!" Sans yelled at him.

The man looked confused for a second, then proceeded to yell at you and Sans.

You turned to look at Sans, and the man saw this as a perfect chance to attack.

He grabbed you by your shoulders and pushed you to the ground. You fell on your stomach and yelled "Ow!"

The man tried to push Sans, but Sans got him first. He grabbed the man by the wrist and lifted him up, throwing him on the floor, after.

The man yelled more, then got up. He tried to tackle Sans, but he kicked the man in the leg, causing him to fall down.

"What the f••k is happening???" He yelled.

You got up and helped hold the man down until he gave up. He stopped struggling, then you slowly but surely let go. The man limped away, saying something to another man watching.

While the limping man left, you saw Sans stick out his middle finger at him from the corner of your eye and giggled.

The man who was watching walked up to you. "What is going on?" He said with a strong accent.

"That a••hole tried to kill us!" Sans yelled from behind you.

You ignored him. "That man came up to us and tried to hurt us, we're not sure why" You said calmly to the man.

"I believe it is because he is a monster" The man said, bluntly.

You nodded, then the man walked away.

You walked up to Sans. "Well that was...Eventful ..."

Sans rolled his eyes. "I should've never done this" He stated.

You put your hand on his shoulder and he tenses up for a second. "Don't worry, its in the past, now!" You said with a smile.

He sighed. "Come on, doll, lets go somewhere that can't happen again, eh?" He said. "Until this stupid teleportation things ova"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rona, here!
This chapter was super fun to write! If you're wondering why I put •••• when there are curse words, it's because I don't curse or like to write cursing. I just add it since I imagine Sans cursing like a sailor 24/7! Anyways, hope you enjoy this story so far! <3