~Chapter Eleven~

Lilly's and Darky's first Christmas! Pt 1

Wilford's POV
"'Twas the night before Christmas, when all thro' the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse;
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there;" Dark read to the girls. Darky was sleeping in my arms while Lilly sat on Dark's lap. Lilly was really happy about Christmas. She couldn't be more happier. She's been asking Dark to read her this story every single night. Next week was Christmas and me and Dark still have some shopping to do. So after we put the girls to bed thats what we're going to do. "Marry Christmas to all and to all a good Night" he read the last part. By now Lilly was drifting off. Dark picked her up and carried her to her room I put Darky in her room. I closed the door quietly. I walked into the kitchen and wrote a note for Kate. She knows that we'll be out but I'm just going to write her a note anyway. Dark came in and grabbed his keys and Wallet.
        "Ready?" I whispered he nodded walking out me following.

-time skip-
We get home and put the stuff in the closet in our room. Dark collapse on the bed I take off his shirt, shoes, and socks. I put the covers over him. I took off my shirt, shoes, and socks. I put on my pink PJ pants and crawled next to Dark. I kissed his head and laid on my back.

"WILFORD! ITS NOT MY FUALT!" Victoria yelled at me.
   "WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME? YOUR THE ONE THAT DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!" I yelled back. She stormed out. "What did I just do?"
-small time skip-
I get up because there was a knock on the door.
"Wilford!" Victoria said hugging me. "I'm so sorry!" I hugged back.
"Really I don't know what the fight was about!" I a little drunk. She looked at me.
      "Wilford have you been drinking?" She asked I looked at her.
     "Umm... Just a scotch or two~" I said she smiled pushing me into the house. She closed the door with her foot, as she started to kiss my neck, I put my hand under her shirt.

I woke up to Dark getting out bed. I sit up and rub the sleep out of my eyes.
"Hey" He said I smiled.
"Hi" I replied. I look around. He put on a shirt. "Where you going?" He smiled.
       "To check on the girls.." he said I nodded lying back down. I looked through my media again.
"Wilford Warfstache and a man dressed in all black were spotted kissing in the park!"
"Who is this man that Wilford Warfstache now with?"
"Where is Mrs, Warfstache?"

I put my phone down.
"DAMMIT!" I yelled. I get up and put on the clothes I always wear. I walk out of the room. Going out to my car. I drove off to a studio that's had more stuff on me then ever.

-time skip-
"Matpat!" I said busting into his office. He hit his head on the desk. "That's what you get!"
"Y-yes Sir?" He asked getting up. I sighed.
"What's with stuff about me and Dark?" I asked he looked up. He sat in his chair.
"Umm... I don't know Sir..." he said I slammed my hand on his desk. "You've been hanging around him. There's no actively of a Mrs, Warfstache Sir!" I sighed.
"Dammit... tell them that's she's dead!" I said walking out.
"You killed your wife?!" He asked I turned around.
"No you idiot she died in a car crash!" I said then left. I walked back to my car. The press saw me. All I could hear was the question. Where is Mrs, Warfstache? "There is no Mrs, Warfstache! She died in a car crash!" I said slamming my door shut. I pressed on the gas going home.

-time skip-
I get home and fall on to the couch. Dark comes over. He kissed my head.
      "You okay?" He asked cleaning a little. I sighed.
      "I wander how it would feel to go through child birth... why girls alway want to have Children?" I said "When Lilly was born Vic was in so much pain she couldn't even tell how she was feeling!" Dark smiled.
       "Wilford men can't go through child birth you should know that..." Dark said I looked at him "Anti is a demon and demons can got through child birth."
"Any way to get off this wired topic! Who's coming over?" I asked Dark looked at me. "Why are you cleaning?"
"We have family coming for Christmas!" He said I shot getting my phone out.
"We also promise Lilly she'll see Santa.." I said "How about take the girls and you get the family! Okay good see ya!" I ran to Lilly's room.
"Wait! And your gone!" He said I got to Lilly's room. She was playing with her toys. You don't see that everyday. She smile. Picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. I brushed her hair, I grabbed her dress and place it next to me. I take off her clothes and put on Lilly's dress. I tried my best doing her hair.
"KATE!" I yelled then Kate ran. A few hickeys here and there.
"Y-yes Sir?" She asked looking at me then Lilly. "Need help?"
"Is this how you put it up?" I asked she smiled. Then nodded. "Thanks! Okay Lilly... Ready?" 
         "Yeah!" She said then giggled. I smiled at her. I picked her up and put her on my hip.
         "You want me to get Darky?" Kate asked I nodded she went to her Darky Ready. Then Dark walked in.
          "You just can't leave me here with the family? Let me come with you! I'll be good Daddy!" He begged getting on his knees.
          "Fine you can come." I said "plus I was going to ask you anyway." He got up and hugged me.
"When we get home I'll give you a blow job!" He said kissing me.
"Blow job?" Lilly asked. Me and Dark looked at each other. Eyes wide.
       "Well she'll be sayin' that for a week because if you!" I said walking out. Dark stood there stunned. Kate walked out of Darky's room. She handed Darky to Dark. We got into the car. I put the girls in the back then got to my seat up front. Then we drove to the mall.