Love

Colby's pov

"Y-you did?" I say with my mouth open wide.
"Well yeah! You're like the hottest guy in school." Y/N says smiling. "Nah I'm totally not even hot though, the truth is I'm honestly really insecure..." I say looking at the sunset. "How come.." Y/N says looking at me. "It happened a long time ago. I was bullied all the time; ever since I was in kindergarten. My mom finally found out this year so that's why I moved. I only ever had one friend, Sam Golbach. All we had was each other. We started making these silly YouTube videos. They actually are starting to get really popular. Kinda crazy right?" I say starting to giggle. "I'm so sorry Colby" Y/N says grabbing my hand. I grab hers and we sit like that for a while. Finally the ride is over and we get off and  start walking. "I don't think they'll know it's you." Y/N says softly. "I left my car there. They'll search the license." I say flatly. "I don't even think you would've really gotten in trouble if you would've stayed." Y/N says looking up at me. "Yeah. I just.. I panicked. I thought I was gonna get thrown in jail and I do not wanna go to jail. You know what they'll do to me?!" I say getting sick at the thought. Y/N also starts to look sick and grab her waste and pull her closer to me. She smiles and rests her head on me while we walk. We finally get to her car. We decide to let this be a silent car ride since it's been a long night. We get to her house and I plop down on her couch. "So you're in "love" with me" I say smirking. "Yep" Y/N says smirking back. She sits down next to me and we I wrap my arm around her. "So what now" I say. "We could watch a movie." Y/N says looking at me. "Yeah. That sounds good." I say smiling at her. We pick to watch 'Big Hero 6'. Halfway through the movie Y/N falls asleep against my chest. I give her a kiss on the forehead and pick her up and take her to her bed. I shut the door quietly as possible and start to walk away. "Colby!" I hear Y/N yell. "Yes." I say as I open the door. "Can you sleep with me tonight?" She says sleepily. "I- uh... of course I can.." I say stuttering a bit in surprise. I get in bed next to her and wrap my arms around her. She nuzzles up against my chest. "I love you Colby." She whispers. "I- I love you too Y/N." I whisper surprised again.

Hello children. Okay thing is, is I'm actually trying to update but I never get time to write them or finish writing them. Like I wrote half of this months ago lmao. Anyway I'm really trying okay. Love you guysss