Prologue

Dark.
That's all I could see from here.
When I went to my room to sleep, I thought it would be easy night like all other nights in her human family. But no. She was an elf. Yes me, Sophie Foster am an elf. If you think being an elf is the paradise, well you do not know what you are saying. I can tell you a lot of things since I came here in the first place. Eight month. That's about how long she has been living along elves. Havenfield was still the place with the most peace she had ever seen. Her tutors Edaline and Grady were the owners of Havenfield. Even thought she wasn't their daughters, she still felt she belonged with them. Havenfield was the most strangest and most wonderful place I could imagine. Wonderful because there was peace and she could do almost whatever she wanted. Strangest because of many reasons. Did you wonder if dinosaurs were alive? Well yes they are alive but, not the first thing you think of in you're brain. Elves have superpower, but me I have a lot of them! First I can read minds. If you think it is cool, well it's not. Of course everybody would like this power, but not when you are not even aloud to use it. Yes, if you read other elves mind, you break a rule. If you break a rule, they don't just say don't do it again you get send to a place where the majors decides what happens to you. Of course I already broke this rule, but it was for a good cause. The first time she read a mind, it was when his friend Fitz, came to the human world to take her to Shangry-La. She had learn that Fitz could too read her mind and so read it. That is when she first read a mind and learned that reading other elves mind was breaking the rule. The second time was at her elves school Foxfire,in alchemist, she had read her teachers mind. She read her mind because she wanted to know what we're the subject for her exams which would determine if she would stay at Foxfire. That were the times when she read other elves mind.
After 1 minute, which seemed like hours, I heard voices coming out of her door, then finally looked out of her window and looked at the sun. As the sun got up, she stopped looking st it and darted out of her room, but what waited downstairs was not what she excepted.