Chapter 1

He room was covered with things she had never seen before. It was like a party was being transfered here. She thought a second of what could be going on. She didn't know when was Eadaline's neither Grady's birthday. She knew that an I way it wasn't because then she would have been told. It wasn't her birthday either because her birthday while she was kidnapped. So she went outside to go see if either Edaline or Grady were outside. She first saw Edaline so she went to her too know what all this was about.

What is happening? I asked.

Oh, it's a surprise. Edaline said.

Why don't you go play with Dez or one of your friends? She asked.

Ok. I said
So I just went to my room without complaining. She went first to Everglen because Fitz sister Biana, told her to come over to there house in vacation. So she teleported herself to Everglen in her room.

What she first saw were gates but as she got closer she could begin to see the palace of the Vacker's  family. The palace were just like made of jewels. Everything was bright from the outside but she knew it wasn't  from the inside. She told Sandor, her bodygaurd, to wait outside. Of course he complained and told her that all he was doing was doing his job. She understood him, because if she was some bodies bodygaurd, she would want to complete her job. Finally, after some minutes, he just said that he would guard outside and, as she got closer, she finally saw Biana opening the portal to the mansion.