Author's Note

Any of the following names of characters, places and events stated in my legendary art work *--,* that have resemblance to other stories or in real life are basically unexpected and just an incident. And I'm sorry for that. Kung may problema ka don, feel free to speak up in the comments or send me a message.

Everything that is written in my story came out from my wildest dream, widest imagination and greatest fantasy *--,* Kung may problema ka padin tungkol don, halungkatin mo na ang utak ko *-.-*

Warning/s:

1. Ang ugali ni Author ay kasing-sama ng pagkatao nito. ( Bitch, sarcastic, mayabang at DIRECT TO THE POINT)

2. This story contains a lot of matured contents ( words like bitch, shit, etc; Badass scenes and SPG scenes.)
P.S. I do not ship Pornography!

3. Ang ugalu ng pinaka-bida ay ang totoong ugali ni Author.

4. Approachable naman si Author kung maayos ang pag-approach nyo. Pero kung pag-tataray din lang naman ang drama mo, shut up ka nalang kung gusto mo pang mabuhay.
P.S. Kung mataray ka, MAS MATARAY AKO!

So... This will be my first ever Fantasy story that I have published here in Wattpad. Hindi ako professional author kaya expect a lot of errors: grammars, plotting and mostly typo error. I'm really sorry for that. *pout* Still, I hope you'll enjoy and feel free to give me some opinions, suggestions and advices. Masamang tao lang ako pero tumatanggap padin ako ng opinions ng iba no!

Btw, I've decided that this story will be a BOYxBOY story. You'll know the truth once you read it. Ma-curious ka muna jan. *--,* Well, if you dont like that kind of stuffs feel free to leave! The door is widely open just for you. You can also use the sliding window of us! *huehue* Pero kokonsensyahin nadin kita kasi sayang ka. Isang malaking pag-sisisi kapag hindi mo binasa to, dahil ipapa-hunting kita sa mga member ko at ipapaubos ko ang lahi mo. *evil laugh* You'll get to know the Author more if you read this. Besides, this story is related to some economic issues except the magics thingy of course. *-.-*

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME BITCH! *-.-*

Reminder/s:

Feel free to communicate in the comments or send me a message. I love that! Let's get to know more about each other okay? And hope we'll be friends. hugs kisses.

That's it. Sooooooo? Enjoooooyyyy