13 - Maybe

A/N:

Adult content ahead. You've been warned.

Long chapter to make up for the previous one.

Vote!

———————

"You're pretty close with Taehyung, huh?" Yoongi asked. He bit his lower lip as he tried to be as nonchalant as he could. He even avoided eye contact and looked around the restaurant they were in for their lunch.

Taehyung had left that morning after the meeting with the lawyer. He mentioned something about work. Yoongi persuaded Hana to eat lunch after a couple of days not eating properly.

Yoongi wanted to wait to ask her about this until after everything was solved with Ha Young, but he felt he couldn't control his irritation anymore.

He wanted to understand her but he wanted her to understand his feelings as well. He was feeling a little selfish - something he had never experienced before in a relationship.

"Yeah." Hana answered smiling. "Like I said," she wiped a pair of chopsticks with a napkin and arranged them in front of him, "Taehyung is my little brother. Not just that, he has been Ha Young's dad. He helped me through everything." She moved a little for the waiter to place their dishes on the table.

"But don't you think you're a little..." He scratched the back of his head. "Too close?"

Hana narrowed her eyes at Yoongi. "What are you trying to say, Yoongi?"

"Nothing. Just that I think people might even misunderstand your relationship with him."

"And? Should I even care what people think?"

"How about what I think?"

"Okay, what do you think about my relationship with Taehyung?"

"I don't like it." And he bit his tongue too hard this time.

She tilted her head. "You don't like it?" She asked gently. She didn't seem mad, just... Curious? "Explain."

Why did whenever they banter, he would always feel like an elementary student in front of her?

Yoongi sighed. "I don't know. I just don't feel comfortable whenever I see you and him together."

"Whenever? You've only seen me and him once."

"The first day we met." He sheepishly answered. "You hugged him and he kissed the top of your head."

Hana's eyebrows shot up a few inches. "Wow. You hold on to grudges, huh?"

"What? No, I don't!"

To his surprise, Hana laughed her melodic laugh. And he smiled a little, even though he was still irritated.

"Yoongi ah, yes I'm close to Taehyung. We grew up together. As close as you are to your brother I assume."

Yoongi sigh. "I know. I just don't like it when you're very... Touchy with him."

"Oh my God you're jealous!"

"I'm not. Min Yoongi never gets jealous. I'm just... Irritated."

Hana laughed again. "Hold on. I need to make a call." She tapped on her phone screen.

"Who? Is it the lawy—"

"Taehyung ah,"

"Shit! Hana! Don—"

"Where are you?"

She smirked. She freaking smirked.

"End the call now." Yoongi commanded.