17 - Soft

"Ahjussiiiiiiii" Ha Young whined at Yoongi.

"What?" Yoongi replied as he peeled away his eyes from his email on the phone.

"Can we please go to Disneyland?"

"When?"

"When school's over."

"What did your mom say?"

"No."

"You seriously think I can make her say otherwise?"

"Puhleaaasseee" Ha Young was pouting now and pouting Ha Young was Yoongi's weakness, apart from pouting Hana.

"Oh my God do you have any idea how long it took her to accept my apologies when we snuck out to the funfair?"

Yoongi's eyes were wide with horror when he recollected how Hana would not talk to him for letting Ha Young skipped school to go to the funfair.

It wasn't his fault - Ha Young pouted.

"But I don't wanna go to appa's parents' house."

"Why can't you just call them harabeoji and halmeonni?"

"Cause that's what I call your parents."

"Little girl, they are your harabeoji and halmeonni too."

"I know. Sorry." The six year-old girl pouted a little and went around to hug his neck from behind.

Yoongi sighed.

"Fine." He knew he might regret this but, "I'll try to talk to your mom."

Ha Young jumped around shrieking yays.

"Shh!" Yoongi scolded the girl. "You want me dead?"

Ha Young laughed and her eye smiles made Yoongi laugh as well.

-------

"So babe..." Yoongi cleared his throat that night while he watched her putting on skincare.

"Hmm?"

"Ha Young's school is almost over for the year."

Yoongi could see her movement of massaging her skin slowed down.

Shit.

He cleared his throat again.

"I was just thinking. Maybe we can bring Ha Young to... I don't know... Disneyland?"

Yoongi swore his heart stopped beating for a moment.

Hana pat her face for a moment while Yoongi's heart ceased to beat. It would only beat again once she started talking.

Come on speak.

"You know we promised Taehyung's parents they get her for this holidays."

"I know but it's for a month. We can just go to Disneyland for a week."

Hana bit her lip.

Wait. This might work.

"I need to ask them first." Hana crawled on the bed to get to her side. "Taehyung has her for a week, if we get a week as well that means they can only spend two weeks with Ha Young."

Yoongi extended his arm for Hana to rest her head on and she snuggled closer.

"Unless we spend that week together with Taehyung."

Hana nodded. "That might work." She looked at him. "How did she persuade you?"

Yoongi gulped. "Hmm? What are you talking about?" He feigned innocence.