23 - The Happily Ever After Pt 1

"If I die now, you'd be the last thing I see."

"Pfft." Hana mocked him. "You've been saying that for years now."

"And I will still say it again and again."

Today was their second wedding anniversary. It was the New Year and while people flocked out at the streets of Seoul, Yoongi and Hana both found peace at home, on the bed, cuddling for warmth.

"You okay babe?" He asked.

"Yeah why?"

"You didn't eat that much at dinner. Was the steak not good?"

Hana laughed. "It was perfect. I guess I was still full from lunch."

"Okay. I love you Choi Hana." Yoongi whispered. His hand idly caressing her back as she snuggled closer to him.

"I love you too Min Yoongi."

His lips went down on hers for a slow kiss. Hana parted her lips when she felt the tip of tongue swiping along her lower lip.

A moan left her throat when Yoongi deepened the kiss and seconds later he was on top of her, grinding their fully clothed hips together.

"You up for it?" He asked between kisses.

Hana nodded and got up to remove the dress she wore for their intimate anniversary dinner, prepared by the one and only Min Yoongi.

"Babe help me with the zipper." Hana turned her back on him.

Yoongi pulled the zipper down slowly and left kisses along the parted dress. Once it was fully down, he pushed the shoulders down and left trail of kisses on her shoulder down to her upper arm before going back up to her ear.

"Yoongi..." Hana sighed out his name before turning around again to push him down on the bed. She got up to remove her dress, leaving her in her brand new black lingerie.

"Oh fuck." Yoongi's tongue darted out to wet his suddenly dry lips and he gulped to wet his suddenly dry throat. "I'm liking this surprise."

Hana blushed hard as she shimmied her way to her husband, straddling his lap and pulling his chin up for a kiss.

In no time the kiss went rough and sloppy. Hana moved her hips in a grinding motion to gain friction between her throbbing core and Yoongi's semi-hard member and his hands went up to unclasp her bra.

"Oh god Yoongi..."

Eager lips found her nipples and sucked, tugged and grazed, making them perk up in the night air.

Yoongi felt the front of his boxers getting wet and looked down, worried he actually did come by the sight of his wife in sexy lingerie.

"Fuck." A deep groan left his throat as he saw her underwear had an open crotch.

And she was damn wet.

"Fuck baby."

Hana suddenly whimpered out as her thighs tensed up when she came just by grinding on him.

"Oh fuck baby that's so hot." The bulge under her core had now grown bigger and harder. Yoongi lifted his hips up to remove his now soaked boxers, courtesy of his needy wife.

Once done, he pulled her down on him, groaning out curses as her walls clenched on him. "Fuck baby it feels so good inside you."

A tug on his hair and his chin angled up to meet her lips as she hungrily kissed Yoongi, sucking his tongue, biting his lower lip.

"Yoongi ah..." She moaned out as he guided her hips to roll against his. It wasn't even a full minute when she threw her head back and moaned out his name. "I'm cumming!"