~How they ask you out

A/N: ahhh omg thank you guys so much for 400 views! Would you guys like more imagines or preferences?

-

Mike; After El "died" Mike gave up on her, he realized he had feelings for you.

"Do you maybe wanna hang out on Saturday, just the two of us. It's okay to say no," Mike asked, nervous.

"Like a date?" You asked.

"I-I mean if you want it to be," Mike stuttered.

"Okay, sure! sounds fun!" You smiled.

Will; You had to ask him out, he was too shy.

"Hey Will, instead of trick or treating, we can hang out at my house. Like the two of us," You suggested.

"S-Sure! I'd like that," Will blushed.

Dustin; He asked you to the snowball!

"Hey Y/N?" Dustin asked.

You looked up at him, he knew once you did that you were paying attention.

"Since you don't have a date, would you like to go to the snowball with me?" Dustin asked, nervously.

"Yeah! I'd like that," You smiled, Dustin smiled too.

Lucas; Max rejected him to hanging out with him.

"Y/N, after school, do you wanna hang out. The two of us," Lucas asked.

You could see he was hurt by Max by the look in his eyes, "Sure, sounds fun," You smiled and gave him a hug, at that moment Lucas knew he was over Max and he had feelings for you. (A/N: this is just pretend and made up, Max didn't reject Lucas!)

-

A/N: sorry, this one kinda sucks. But they'll get better! Just bare with me for now😂