~they confess (the cast)

A/N: i'm so so sorry for not updating! i had family business and it was very saddening. anyways i'm back and i'm ready to start updating for you guys again! :)

-

finn; you guys were playing video games at finn's house, your mom just texted you that you needed to go home and eat dinner.

"i gotta go," i say.

"why?" finn frowned.

"dinner's ready, my mom will have a fit if i don't go home," i respond.

"oh well okay. also random question but, do you like anyone?" he asked, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

"i don't know really," i chuckle.

"will you be my girlfriend, Y/N?" finn asked, nervously.

"of course," i smile.

noah; millie recently told you that noah was crushing on you but you obviously didn't believe her and shrugged it off.

"hey noah," you say. you were at noah's house, finishing a project for one of your classes together.

"yeah, Y/N?" noah asked, looking up from what he was doing.

"nevermind," you reply.

"you sure? also are you and finn dating?" noah asks.

"no, why?" you asked, confused.

"i don't know, you guys always hang out." noah says.

you chuckle, "finn and i are friends,"

noah's smile brightens, "w-will you go out with me then?"

you smile, "yes!"

gaten; you and gaten were stargazing in his backyard and talked about anything.

"gaten, when school starts up again soon, will you ditch me for your other friends and forget about me? then act like i don't exist and only talk to me when you have no one to hang out with?" you asked.

"no! what the heck!" gaten says.

"anyways, i gotta go home," you say, grabbing your bag.

"Y/N, wait!" he says.

"what?" you ask, you were starting to tear up because some of your ex friends did that to you in the past.

gaten saw how sad you were, "i love you, Y/N. i would never do that," he says, embracing you.

"i love you too," you say.

"i think i love you in a different way," he says, "will you be my girlfriend,"

"Yeah!" you say and hug him.

Caleb; you just beat caleb in a basketball game.

"that was a close game but some how you lost," you bragged to caleb.

"wow i'm so jealous," caleb says, sarcastically.

"i know," you say.

"i like you Y/N, you know that? you're really funny and i like that in you," caleb confesses.

"i like you too," you smile.

"are you for real?" caleb asks.

"yeah!" you smile.