~Dustin Henderson

A/N: hey guys, i'm back. i was on a hiatus cos i've had so much school work and i've been dealing with a lot of friend drama but i'm happy that school ends soon for me. anyways, i hope you will enjoy this chapter.

-

it was a plain Friday night, i'm grounded so i can't hang out with my friends. it's like 11pm and i'm so bored, i'm not allowed to watch tv either so that just adds to the fun! well what i did exactly was i snuck out to dustins house to play a new video game he got, i ended up falling asleep there.

"hey Y/N. over," i heard a voice, where was it coming from? my supercom, it's the only way i can communicate with anyone right now.

"Yeah? what's up, dustin? over," i say.

"wanna hang out. over," he asked.

"where? also you're the reason why i'm grounded but yes i do want to hang out. over," i respond, putting on my shoes.

"great! also meet me at the park. over and out," he said.

i shut off my supercom and i quietly snuck out my window without making a sound which is surprising. i arrive and the park and see dustin swinging on the swims.

"Hey! we haven't hung out in 2 weeks, i've missed you!" dustin exclaims.

"we see each other at school everyday," i say.

"i mean out of school, dumbass," dustin chuckles.

we chat for awhile while swinging on the swings.

"look at these losers!" exclaimed someone!

they were bullies, worse than troy. dustin and i look at each other in fear of what they might do. i walk over to the bench to get my bag.

"what are you doing here loser?" one of the bullies asked.

i ignored him.

"i said what are you doing here loser!" he said even louder and shoved me onto the ground.

"hey! do not lay a finger on her!" dustin screamed.

the bully ignored him, he kept punching me in the face. i noticed rings on his fingers, well shit. is this it? am i going to die? am i going to get beat to death? then it suddenly stops and dustin is hovering over me.

"Y/N, you're going to be okay," he said, "you're okay,"

i lied there, pain running through my whole body, i felt dizzy. i started to feel hot tears streaming down my face. there was no sound coming out, just tears. there was a pool of blood around me. i can't speak, when i try to speak, nothing comes out. dustin was crying, he didn't know what to do.

"here," he said trying to help me up.

"i-i feel dizzy," i say, then i black out.

-

i wake up in a hospital bed, dustin's there with red puffy eyes.

i try to move and that doesn't work out, "ow shit,"

dustin looks over at me and smiles, "how are you feeling?"

"like shit," i reply, "i thought i was going to die,"

"i panicked so i threw a empty class bottle at the guy who was beating you and he was unconscious but he was alive!" he says.

"thanks for saving my life, also where's my parents?" i ask.

"at work and mike, lucas, will and max are coming to see you after school," dustin remarks.

"oh okay," i say, "i'm in deep shit with my parents,"

"this is all my fault," dustin says putting his face into his hands.

"no it's not," i say groaning.

"what if you died, i would've taken the blame!" dustin exclaims.

"but i'm not dead so that's the point," i say, "also how bad am i?"

"2 broke ribs, stitches in your head, black and blue eyes, cuts and bruises all over you're face and a broken nose," dustin says.

"oh my lord," i say.

"bad timing but like i've sorta kinda maybe like you," dustin says quietly.

"very romantic," i remark, "its the least i could do since you saved me so what you're trying to say, yes i will be you're girlfriend,"

"Yes!" he says and hugs me.

"ow ow ow, it's hurts like everywhere!" i exclaim.

"i'm sorry!"

A/N: this is stupid lol but it's like 12am so goodnight! nope never mind it's 1am, gotta blast!