Chapter 9 pt. 2

A/N

Okay, I ended the last chapter kinda badly, so now I'll just finish it. Alexandra's chapter comes right after this.

Oh, and everything like this  is what actually happened. You'll see!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Lewis and Rythian were dragging me and Logan through the halls. I still wasn't sure what we had done so wrong. Finally we arrived at Ridgedog's office. He wasn't there.

-"I'll go get him." Rythian said. They pushed us onto some chairs in front of a desk with another, bigger chair behind it and Rythian left. Once he closed the door behind himself, I finally dared to speak:

-"What have we even done!?"

-"Destroyed a bookshelf, first of all."

-"I-it was an accident!"

-"... and," Lewis continued, ignoring me,"You might have heard some information that was not meant for your ears."

-"But like Rythian said, we don't get it anyway!"

Lewis just kept ignoring me and we all waited in silence. Suddenly the door opened and Rythian entered, followed by Ridgedog. He sat down and the teachers both left. For a moment it was quite again, then Ridge said:

-"Just tell me, why did you hide there?"

He sounded quite exhausted, but still angry enough to scare me.

-"We didn't..." I tried but slowly lost my voice as I met his eyes.

-"I know that listening to your teachers can be promising, but what you heard today could be... dangerous."

I opened and closed my mouth a couple of times but not a sound came out.

-"Who is coming?" Logan suddenly spoke up.

-"What?" Ridgedog and I said at the same time.

-"Rythian said that someone was coming. Who?"

Ridge sighed.

-"I cannot tell you. Not yet," then his voice went back to its normal sharp tone,"And hope you two know that nobody, I mean nobody, will find out about this incident. Understood?"

Logan and me both nodded nervously.

-"Good. Now as a punishment, which of course you won't get around, I think it would be appropriate to..." then he stopped, looked at us and smiled,"Oh.. I forgot I could just do that."

-"Do what?"  I asked.

-"This..."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I woke up. I was in my bed. But what happened last night? What happened in the library? I just didn't remember.