PJM1

Imagine...

Jimin spots the empty seat and he smiles when he realizes that it's the perfect spot for him.

He casually picks up a random book from the shelf and takes a seat.

His eyes are fixed on a person who is sitting at the table across from him. He opens the book and pretends to read.

You sigh and scratch the back of your head. The library is cold and you scold yourself for not bringing a jacket.

The answers to the math questions in front of you remain non-existent. You try your best to answer them, but everything that you come up with doesn't make any sense. A sigh leaves your lips again and you hear a boy clearing his throat.

You look up to see Park Jimin, the person you have had a crush on since forever, sitting in front of you and your heart skips a beat. He is busy reading a book about 'how to make homemade jams'.

You shake your head and giggle softly.

"Exams are coming up and he's reading a book about cooking?" you whisper to yourself and your lips turn into a smile. Everything Jimin does is cute to you.

Jimin's eyes keep stealing glances of you. He pinches his thigh for staring at you. "Why do I even come here? This is a torture for myself." he whispers as his eyes, once again, look at you.

You sigh again and that sound made Jimin turn his attention back to his book.

You pout and erase all of your work on the piece of paper in front of you.

"Cute." Jimin whispers to himself. Your eyes slowly look up to Jimin, who looks serious while reading the book. "I wish he could talk to me." you whisper. "Am I that ugly?" you bite your lip and shake your head.

"Focus Y/N, focus, you can solve this stupid math problem." you say to yourself but maybe a bit too loud because the boy next to you tells you to be quiet. You hear Jimin chuckle and your head turns to look at him.

This time your eyes meet with his.

Both of your hearts skip a beat and both of you are trying so hard not to grin.

"What happened?" Jimin mouths and you can't help but smile.

"Math." you mouthed back and Jimin puts his book down before walking over to your table.

"I'm Park Jimin." he says and you smile because  you already knew his name.

"I'm Y/N." you say.

After years of staring at each other and not having the courage to speak up, this is how your first conversation with Park Jimin started.