JHS1

Imagine...

"One... Two... Three." you count as you light up the candles on the birthday cake.

You carefully hold the birthday cake on the cake stand. Your small steps slowly take you to the front door of the dance practice room.

You can hear music blaring and the sound of the heavy footsteps Hoseok makes whenever he's dancing. You slowly open the door and take a peek inside.

"Hoseok-ah!" you call his name and he smiles when he notices you. He switches of the music and gestures for you to come inside.

He is covered with sweat and his face is red but he still looks cute to you. You smile and take a step inside, revealing the birthday cake in your hands.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Hobi, happy birthday to you." you sing as you approach him and Hoseok puts his hand on his chest as if he is having a heart attack.

"Y/N, it isn't my birthday though..." he whispers and you nod your head.

"I know, it's our anniversary." you smile, making him blush.

"Happy birthday to us, happy birthday to Hobi and Y/N, happy birthday to us." Hoseok sings happily. He leans closer to the candle.

"Make a wish and we will blow the candles together." he says and both of you close your eyes.

You wish that your relationship with Hoseok will last forever.

When you open your eyes, Hoseok is staring at you with his huge brown eyes. He smiles.

"Are you ready?" and you nod. Both of you lean closer to blow the candles.

"Wahh, Hobi, I hop-" you stop abruptly when Hoseok swipes his finger across your face.

You can feel a little bit of whipped cream on your face and the sound of his giggles makes you pout.

"Come here." he says, opening his arms to give you a huge bear hug. He places his chin on top of your head.

"Let's be together forever, alright?" he says and you nod your head and he let's go of you.

"Let me clean that up." he says. He gives you a warm smile before putting his thumb on your lips and then wiping the whipped cream of off your face.

"I love you Hobi." you say with a huge smile on your face.

"I love you too Y/N." he says smiling.