PJM5

Imagine...

Jimin has the habit of stroking your hair and singing you a song until you fall asleep.

He places your head on his shoulder and rests his chin on your head. It has been a while since you have seen each other for the last time. You are busy with your job while Jimin is busy with his music and tour.

He misses you like crazy.

He sometimes imagines that the pillow that he's cuddling with is you. You snore quietly and Jimin smiles.

"Gosh, stop being so cute." he chuckles.

"You're only sleeping and yet you look this cute, huh?" he pinches your nose making you stir in your sleep. Jimin freezes in fear of waking you up.

When he's sure you're still sleeping, he carefully pulls you closer to him.

After several minutes of just staring at your sleeping figure, he starts to stroke your cheeks. 

He pokes your cheeks while making funny noises.

"Y/N, how could you fall asleep after I just got back from tour?" he says.

He puts his finger on his lips and then presses it on your lips.

"You didn't even kiss me at the airport!" he pouts. "Yah! Y/N!" Jimin chuckles and you groan in your sleep.

Jimin freezes again. He doesn't want to wake you up.

You groan again and he strokes your hair.

"Shh... Go back to sleep baby." he says softly.

Your eyes open for a second and you see Jimin staring at you. Your eyes close again and after that you drift back to sleep.

"That's right, go back to sleep baby." Jimin says and starts singing a song.

Oh, how much he missed this...