|14|

¥Ava¥

"Where shall we go from here, my love?
Where must we wander, what path should we take?
What will you do with anger and sadness,
And where will you bury them so they cannot awake?
What will you do with these broken dreams?
Are you going to make a mosaic out of them?
Perhaps on canvas?
Perhaps on paper?
What will you do with your worries and fears?
Are you going to run with them?
Perhaps away?
Perhaps with?
What will you do with this sad, sad heart my love?
Look where you have come and look what has happened.
Look at how much ruin you've caused in your wake?
How much more will you ruin?
And what about all these walls around,
Are they waiting to be broken,
Or are they still incomplete?
My sweet, I can heart your heart weep,
No more crying, no more tears,
Let's not please weep anymore?
Come and let me love you,
Let me sweep you away with me,
Come to me,
Fly away with me,
Run with me baby, run with me,
Let all those worries run behind you,
Let all those demons shy away.
Come sweetheart, I'll hide you in my heart for me,
I won't ever give you away.

Just little things to please you my love,
There's really no one to sweep you away."

I woke up to birds chirping all around and the memories of last night began to replay in my head. I turned my head and studied the face of the woman who's body I had partook---a smile formed across my lips but slowly disappeared as guilt somehow found it's way in my conscious. All my dreams came true and I finally got a taste of her sweet honey nectar but I felt like I robbed her of something that didn't belong to me no matter how good she felt.

I felt the bed slightly dip so I turned to look at the woman who was now up but very quiet.

"Good morning" I acknowledged the half naked woman

"Morning" Toni responded in a whisper

"How you feeling" I pushed

"I'm gonna go shower and get started on some breakfast are you staying to eat"she asked ignoring the question

I was thrown off but gave her an answer...something tells me that this isn't gonna go good. She got out the bed and went to handle her business in the bathroom while I got up and got dressed.

Being the woman I am, I always walked with a toothbrush in my bag so I went and got my brush. I came back upstairs just in time to get the bathroom for myself since she was out and on her way to the kitchen. After I was finished handling my own business, I made my way to the kitchen allowing myself to be engulfed in the smell of eggs, pancakes and bacon.

"This smells really good Toni" I complemented

"Thanks"

That same uncomfortable feeling came over me and I didn't like it. I sat quietly at the island and watched as she shared out the food onto what looks like really expensive plates. She sat my plate in front of me and my mouth started to water instantly it really was a good looking breakfast.