The Easy Way Or The Hard Way

Lola's P.O.V

"W-who a-are y-you?" She asked her voice cracking.

"You know exactly who we are!" I shouted. Slamming my fist at the wall. I pulled my hand and winced at the pain. Bad idea. She flinched. Ty went up and did his job.

"You have our friends Trent and Jay?" He asked. She gulped.

"I-I o-only know Trent." She said raising her voice just above whisper.

"Where is he?!" Growled Violet. I had a hard time keeping her at bay.

"Lola calm down." Said Arianna placing her hand on my shoulder.

"Wait... You're l-lola?" She said as her eyes grew wide.

"And what if I was." I said coming up to her.

"I didn't have anything to do with it." She confessed.

"Then tell me where he is." I shouted. She shook her head.

"Tell me." I warned.

"No." She whispered not looking up at my eyes.

"The easy way or the hard way, you choose." I said crossing my arms over my chest. Then winced at the pain. Oh right I forgot my fist.

"I'm not telling you anything." She said. She wanted to. But I guess she wanted to stay loyal.

"I guess that's the hard way." I said smirking. She gulped once again.

"Right where's my gun?" I said walking up to the door.

"No! Wait!" Shouted Arianna looking pale. She ran up to me.

"You can't shoot her." She said. Violet growled.

"She let them take your mate too." She growled. Arianna's eyes were changing from black to green.

"Lo, here." She Xavier giving me a pistol. I shot him a flat look.

"A pistol?"I questioned

"Just in case if your wolf goes wild you won't shoot anyone." He shrugged. I rolled my eyes closing the door.

"It's not going to work." Whispered Arianna.

"Right I'm giving you 3 bullets, ever time you lie I shoot you." I said with a blank face.

"Don't lie to me.' I smirked. Arianna looked pale like she was going to faint and Ty looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"I don't know." She said glaring at me.

"Wrong answer." I said shooting her leg. If she gets help. She'll survive.

"Ahhh!" Screamed Arianna.

"Lo you actually did it!" Shouted Ty looking at the blood oozing out of her leg.

"It hurts." She hissed.

"Good now you wouldn't want one in your arm now would you?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Now where is he?" I asked.

"I won't tell you." She said hissing at the pain.

"Once again wrong answer." I said shooting the wall behind her. She closed her eyes waiting for the pain but nothing.

"Next one is in your head." I growled. I put the gun to her head. I heard Arianna scream.

"Okay it's only about a hour away from here!" She said panting really hard. I smirked.

"Now that wasn't so hard now was it." I said smiling. I nodded towards Xavier as he and the pack doctor came in, the doctor pulled out some stuff and got to work.

"How did you know where to shoot her?" He asked.

"Oliver taught me." I shrugged.

"How did you know she was going to give in?" He asked, I smirked.

"I didn't." I said walking back into the room.

"Right princess, rest up tomorrow we're going on a trip." I said walking out.

"Xavier could you get her food and a room to sleep in, and make sure she doesn't escape." I said walking into the living room.

Hold on Trent I'm coming for you.

Tomorrow.

♥️♥️♥️

There! Who's happy? I am! Finally she's going to find Trent soon! Hooray!

Sorry I didn't update in forever. Assignments and mind blank are my excuses. Don't hate me 😭

Comment

Vote

Andddd

Follow!!

-N💋👏✋🙏❤️