Second chance?

Lola's P.O.V

"Ugh! I hate him so much!" I shouted. Trent stood near the fridge looking for something to eat.

I grabbed a glass and filled up with water, taking small sips to cool me down.

"Oh didn't Vivian get Trent's memory back? " asked an annoying voice.

"No, no she didn't." I said smirking. He smirked back causing chills to go down my spine.

"Oh I thought it would have worked after all Trent did love her." He smirked, Trent started chocking on the sandwich he was eating, Violet growled causing anger inside of me to erupt as broke the glass in my hand, it was quick. For a second I felt nothing until a pain come, blood was dripping down my hand.

"Shoot." I whispered too shocked to see some pieces of glass in my hand, it's okay though I should heal soon but..... I can't let Trent see.....I quickly ran upstairs before he could follow me. I ran into the bathroom and as much as it hurt and as gruesome it sounds I started pulling out the glass.

~ewwwwwwwww~ after she pulled it all out.

My hand already started healing... But I still gotta pretend the cut is still there, I opened the draw and grabbed white bandage and wrapped it around my hand.

I looked at the sink with blood on, I turned the water on and washed down the blood and put the glass in the bin.

-Tyler's P.O.V-

I stared at Trent trying to breath, he was literally chocking. When he finally got the bread out and started breathing normally he ran straight up.

"Trent!" I shouted, I waited for a second until I saw his head pop up.

"Yes?" He asked his face turning back to a normal colour.

"Don't go up there, you aren't a lost sick love puppy are you now?" I asked smirking, I knew the answer, he knew I knew answer. He was. He flushed red and coughed and walked over to the couch.

"Awww you love her!" I teased grabbed a pillow from the couch and throwing at him.

"What??" He mumbled dodging the pillow.

-Lola's P.O.V-

"Psssst!" Someone whispered. I looked around alert. I come out of the bathroom and saw figure sitting on the bed.

"It's me Jay." He whispered.

"What are you doing? Reed will know you're here!" I whispered/ yelled.

"It's too late." He said, I gave him a weird look.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I overheard one of Reed's friends conversation when I was spying on them." He said, I nodded.

"And they think it's a good idea to attack while everyone thinks that we've won now that we have our alpha back but since they don't know the truth it'll be an advantage for them and since Trent is not in a good condition to guide men into the war, he is technically human who doesn't know he is a werewolf." He said rubbing his head. I stared at him.

"Also they think you're clueless about Reed being bad." He chuckled at the end. I however did not.

"Do you know how big is their army? Or whatever?" I asked

"Well it looks like there isn't but somehow Reed has so many alliances with so many packs he could finish us, we don't stand a chance against them." He sighed. I gulped.

"Do you know when they attack?" I asked

"It's sometime this week or even today, I'm not sure." He said.

"Any good news?" I asked. He smiled.

"Yeah, I took all the bombs around the house so when he thinks they will go off, they won't." He chuckled. I smiled.

"Okay well, I'll get everyone prepared then." I said, Jay nodded and walked behind. It's not like it matters if Reed knows because his little bombs are gone.

I walked downstairs, only to find Reed gone. Good.

"Everyone I have an announcement to make!" I shouted. Waiting for footsteps. Which were heard after a few seconds.

Soon everyone was gathered around.

"Okay, I'm sorry but I'm not going to sugarcoat this but we are going to be attack soon, we don't know when but we know we are." I said hoping no one panics.

"I'm sorry but I can't tell you why but what I am going to tell you is it's to protect your alpha." I said almost every men has a determined face.

"Okay this is how it's going to go down, women get to the safe zone with your children and set it up as for the men, you guys have to start training extra hard from now on." I said

"As for me, I'm going to find us more allies." I said looking around if anyone had questions.

Which nobody did.

"You're dismissed." I said as everyone walked off rushing to places, this was like half the pack, I really hope the word gets spread around.

"Trent? Ty?" I asked looking in the living room. Which I found them playing pillow fights...

"Ahem." I cleared my throat which got their attention,

They both turned around smiling innocently as I was about to start my sentence there was a knock on the door.

Which caught all our attentions.

-----

I promise I'll update tomorrow, sorry! I just didn't have feeling to update, I'm sorry! But it's okay I'm back into it!

Vote,comment, follow😙

-GSS😙😙😙😙💕