Say what!?

Lola's P.O.V

I slept peaceful, like it was floating.Nothing to worry about- Trent!

I jolted up only to find him still sleeping peacefully, I calmed down running my hands through my hair. I lifted the covers and walked to the bathroom.

-

When I came out I saw Trent still sleeping! I chuckled lightly and walked downstairs, who cares if I'm in my pjs? Defiantly no me. I walked to the kitchen to find some of the pack members eating breakfast. I felt my cheeks heating up. Okay maybe I do care.

"Morning!" Shouted Ty messing my hair, I glared at him.

"Hey where's Ryder?" I asked (Ryder is her dog, for the people who forgot)

"Uhh don't know." Shrugged Ty, I sighed and opened the fridge. He better be okay.

"Morning guys." Said a familiar voice, looked up, there stood the guy I hate the most. Reed.

"Reed." I gritted through my teeth.

"Luna." He said forcing out the words.

"I heard Alpha is back." He said looking bored.

"That's true." I said closing the fridge.

"When will we throw him a welcome back party?" He asked smirking.

"We won't." I said, I heard a few gasps. What? Imagine Trent's face, he doesn't even know me. So how is he meant to react to a welcome back party.

"Is that so? Why not?" He asked, oh boy. He is pushing my buttons.

"He was kidnapped let him rest." I gnashed.

"Also a little birdie told me that he doesn't remember anything." He said chuckling, my eyes grew wide, how? Once again there were a few gasps. It's like we're telling secrets and they are so shocked that they have to gasp at everything.

"I'll shoot that birdie." I growled.

"Hey, I think I might know a solution, after all didn't remember you." He said with his disgusting smirk.

"What's your point." I snarled at him.

"Obviously he doesn't remember anything about you so that means none of the stuff that happened after you won't tigger his memory. Meaning we gotta find something important to him before you." He said, I looked at him dumbfounded.

"Your point?" I asked annoyed.

"I also dug up some information that he loved his mate very much." He said smirking. I looked at him dumbfounded again.

"I am his mate!" I growled. He threw his head back in laughter.

"You don't get it." He laughed, I gave a questioning look to Ty and he shrugged looking at Reed like he is crazy.

"Well explain then!" I shouted.

"His first mate." He said smirking.

My heart stopped. His first mate? Does that mean we have to find her? The one who rejected him? The one he left him the one he threw him away like trash?

This

Is

Really

Bad.

💁💁💁💁

Wow that's full on. Guess what?!!!

I have 1 million reads on my first book 'Rejected and Proud'!!!! Ahhh!!! 😱😱😱😱😱

When I saw it my heart like stopped and I died. But then came to life to come and update.

Honestly I don't know what to say THANKS SO MUCH!!!

For that I thought about it and decided that I'm going to try to update ALL of my books today and maybe if I have time update this book one more time, how does that sound? Good?

Welp

Yeah

Thanks so much!!!!!!!! 😍👏👏😍👏😍👏👏👏😍😍👏👏😍👏😍👏👏

Stay Awesome

Also if you have Pinterest come follow me -> username: GoldenSummerSet

-GSS😜❤️❤️❤️💁👐💁🔷😍😍😜☺️😜😉😉🔫😜😱😍