The Kidnaper is..

Lola's P.O.V

I ran to Trent's side, I grabbed his hand and put it over my shoulder helping him get up. He looked awful. Like he wasn't weak and beaten in other movies and books but he still looked pretty bad. Literally.

"Yea it's me." I said standing up from my squatting position.

"T-the kidnapper is-" Trent was interrupted by the door flinging open and revealing a shadow I was looking down, I squatted back down, okay I have to do this. I need to know who kidnapped him so I can beat them up and torture them! As I looked up I was met by a pair of emerald green eyes. I gasped. Jay. No he couldn't kidnap Trent? Yea no plus he got kidnapped as well! Maybe he got away and is here to help? Yea! He is. I smiled at him.

"Jay! How did you escape?" I asked helping Trent up again.

"You're so stupid." He said chuckling lightly.

"Excuse me?" I growled.

"You don't even know who kidnapped your mate." He said narrowing his eyes at me. I did feel ashamed, I never got to know who kidnapped Trent. I looked down.

"Wait.." I said trying to get the thoughts through my head.

"It's you!" I growled as Violet tried to take control.

"Yep." He said popping the p.

"But how, you got kidnapped..." I trailed off.

"It's called acting." He said shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Why?" I asked

"I ha- wanted to." He shrugged. There's something fishy going on.

"It was easy for me being the beta all trusted didn't suspect a thing." He smirked. I wanted to run up and wipe it off him but I couldn't. He would be too strong for me.

"What do you want?!" I growled while Violet was growling to take over. I tried keeping her at bay.

"Enough questions." He smirked turning around.

"What will Arianna think of this?" I asked. He stopped in her tracks and turned around.

"She won't." He said.

"Yes she will." I said as I grabbed my small gun from my belt with my free hand and shot his leg. He fell over groaning. I put some of Trent's weight on me and helped out the door.

"Back up guys!" I shouted through the mind link.

"Coming!" Shouted Ty. I smiled he always has my back. I heard some noises on the other side of the corridor so I turned the opposite way and walked slowly due to Trent being weak, not long after I heard the alarms go off, okay so they're in the building. I saw a door and walked to it causing Trent's legs to drag along the floor.

"Almost there." I whispered, I opened the door with my free hand, only to find it's another cell. I groaned as I turned around with Trent we came face to face with Jay. He put a gun to Trent's head.

"Don't!" I screamed,.

"Then go in." He growled. I nodded as I walked backwards, as I kept walking back I felt so,etching at my leg I looked down only to find a bed there. I looked back at Jay. He smirked then shut the door. I sighed and put Trent down on the bed. He looked so weak.

"Can you connect with his wolf?" I asked Violet. She shook her heads then crawling into a ball and cutting me out.

Maybe someone will find us here, maybe not. Why would Jay do it? Trent trusted him with his life and he betrayed him, how could he do this to the pack? And far worse Arianna.

✨✨✨

Okayyy I know it's short and lame but that's because there's a reason! I've been busy and also I'll try to update tomorrow and make it longer. So yea I still hope you liked it even tho it was lame, I suck at action, if you have any ideas where I can improve please comment.

Did you see it coming Jay kidnapping Trent?

Muahahahahahahaha! 😈

Any you guys said my story has no action in it.

.
.
.
.
But yeahhhh and I love all the dot naming! 😉😉

Welp.

Yeah

Ok

Bye.

-GSS😀😳😞😉😄😘😘👏👏🔫🔫😑😀😃😈👍💩☝️