Chapter 11

After I unlocked the door, Taemin ran to the bathroom.
We all walked in and sat in the living room when Appa state, "I have something to say."
We wait on Taemin for about 5 minutes before Appa sent Jaemin to check on her brother.
We then heard Taemin and Jaemin scream.
"Ye-Ahhhhhhhh!!!"
Running we went to them, except Appa who just watch us.
"What's wrong?" Sunshine asked.
Jaemin had her hand over her heart(eu) leaning on the closed bathroom door.
"I open the door because I thought it was locked," Jaemin answered after she caught her breath.
"And I was POOPING!" Taemin shouted from the other side.
We busted out laughing, I fell on the floor and started rolling around. Sunshine was hitting me while Jinkook was hitting the wall over and over again. As for Jingyu, he went into the living room laughing as he told Appa.
Jaemin had also doubled over laughing.
"Yah! What are you guys laughing at? Can a guy poop in peace?"
The laughter got louder and I started hitting the closest person beside me, which was Jinkook.
Appa came to check on us. As he walked into the situation, Taemin just happen to let out a loud noise in the bathroom.
Appa being the savage he is comment, "Hey Taemin, what are you doing in there? It doesn't sound like pooping. More like you've given birth to gorillas."
"Appa... he's... doing... his... duties," I gasped between laughing. Which made us laugh louder and harder since I played on the words.
"Okay," Appa looks at us weirdly, "Just get yourself together and Taemin turn on the fan so you don't stink up the house."
We chorus, "Okay!"
It took us about a minute or two to get ourselves back to normal. When we finally got ourselves together, we heard Taemin flush the toilet, him washing his hands, and he open the door to us still on the floor.
"So...? How's life down there? Kaja!"
We got up and follow him to the living room. We walk in on Jingyu carrying a plate of fruits.
"Omma Jingyu!" We all yelled.
"Yah! Don't call me that! That my Appa title!"
"What should we call you then?" Sunshine asks him.
"Just call me Jingyu Hyung or Oppa."
"Ah, Jingyu-sshi? I'm not comfortable calling you 'Oppa'," I told him.
"Then just call me Hyung."
"Arraseo (Okay)."
"Okay," Appa brought us back, "Sit down kids."
We did as Appa said and sat down on the couches that had empty seats.
"So... What is it Uncle?" Sunshine asks.
"I just wanted to tell you guys about the idol career."
We nodded and Appa went on, "I wanted to say that, have you guys ever want to pursue the music career?"
Again we all nodded.
"Okay, I want to comment on your voices. Jingyu, you surely take after your mom and Dad with your high voice. Sunshine you are a new edition. We know your...mom's... family didn't have a career of musically bone , no offense, but you clearly take after your dad in rapping. I bet you can sing too. Taemin you are your dad's son and Jaemin, I didn't know you can rap. I mean your dad couldn't so you surprised me. Jinkook, you sure are the Golden Maknae's son. I think your nickname should be 'Golden Mankae Junior'. And finally, Yoonie (Appa wipes a fake tear then) you are Appa daughter truly and (real tears about to form in his eyes) your mom's daughter too."
Appa got up and went to his room because he couldn't hold his tears anymore. We all sat there in surprise since Appa rarely compliments anyone except... Omma.
"Yoonshi," I heard someone call my real name. I looked up and saw that it was Jinkook.
I hide my tears and smiled at him. Standing up, I look around and said, "Okay, guys. Let's get ready for bed."
They nodded and went to get their night routines done. I hope they remember that we only have 5 bathrooms. I then heard the running of feet to get to the available bathrooms, I even heard some one go into my bathroom.
I went up the stairs slowly since it will take the others some time to get ready. I then felt a hand on my shoulders just as I got to the top, and I didn't realize that Jinkook had been following.
" Yoonshi," he said my real name in a serious voice, "I meant what I said when I said I will give you hugs."
I nodded and he pulled me into a hug. I let out the few tears that wanted out.
"I-I'm sorry, Jinkook," I apologize.
"For what?"
"For making you my comfort and my napkin."
He laughed and just shook his head, "It's okay. I mean it was worth it."
He left me there with a confused gaze.
"What did that mean?" Taemin spoke out of nowhere.