Project

Don't miss on something that could be great just because it could also be difficult

Y/N:

I have been trying not to think about him but I failed. I haven't seen V today. Where is he? He hasn't showed up to any of the classes. Not even in lunch. The last night I couldn't sleep a wink because of him. He always does something I don't expect him to. All the students settled in their seats as teacher came to class. I have history class now. I wasn't interested to listen at all. I mean who want to listens the boring history of people from war time right after lunch. Not me definitely.

"Today we are going to discuss about a new project. It is a team project. You have to select and write history of a place. You have to submit the essay." A boy raised his hand.

"Do we have to write individual essay?" Mr. James nodded as he explained himself. "Yes, you have to write individual essay. You have to prepare a presentation and essay. The presentation should have pictures of the place you chose. It should have all the details as food types, people and their culture and monuments. You will get the marks based on presentation. It will be included in the finals so you better focus on it"

Everyone nodded. Wow lot of work to do. "When is the due date?" One girl asked the teacher. "Will two weeks be enough" Every one agreed and teacher told us to submit the project by next Monday. I will ask Kai to be my partner. Since I don't know anyone other than Kai in this class. It would be easy to do with him. "But I will decide the teams" every one groaned in response.

This is the worst part. We can't decide who we want to do the project with. Seems like luck isn't in our favor today. "Now the teams" he took one paper from his desk and started reading.

Eunhi and Jinho. Shit Jinho cursed while Eunhi gave him a menaced look. They both don't like each other. But they will make a good couple one day. I am sure of it. Kai and Eunjung. He looked at me frowning. I guess he was hoping to get me too. I gave him a sad smile. Poor guy he is stuck with that girl now. 

Taehyung and Y/n. Nice wait what? I raised my hand. "But sir he is not here" he looked in register once again. "His name is in this register so he will be your partner. Go and find him. You have to do this project so you better start early" I nodded my head. God where should I find this idiot now?

I decided to go talk to him about project today after school. "Jin do you know where is V?" he was preparing to leave I guess. He looked surprised to see me asking about him. "No but ask Jimin. He might know" I frowned right away. I know V is close to Jimin. I am sure I will know where he is if I ask him but I was scared to do that so. I never spoke to him normally. He scares me the most after V. They were all in the locker room after P.E. I shouldn't be in the boys locker first of all. I walked in only to turn away freaking out. 

"Hey Jimin" I whispered very slowly afraid of his reaction. "Y/n What are you doing here?" He placed his things in the locker and shut the door a bit forcefully. I flinched and his face softened a bit. "Do you know where V is?" he raised an eyebrow. "Why?" he don't like talking to me and I understood that clearly. "He is my partner for history project" I frowned.

"Oh" he stressed "I don't know where he is" I know he is lying but I don't think he will tell me. But I still have to try anyway. "Please tell me or can you inform him about the project" I know it is useless asking him cause he won't tell me. He thought for a while before smirking at me "I won't tell him but I will take you to him after we finish here" I looked at him surprised. "Really? ok then" I gave him a smile. "I will have shower and come. Wait for few minutes"

 I went to the bleachers and sat waiting for Jimin. I texted halmoni saying I will be late for home today. I went to library to return some books. I waited for Jimin on the bleachers chatting with Rachel when I finished my work. Soon Jimin came with a bag. He was wearing black jeans with a black and white pattern t-shirt.

"Hey ready to go?" before I could answer he pulled me with his hand. We both went to his car and hopped in. "What is this place?" he brought me out of town. All I see is empty fields around an abandoned company. To be specific it is a Steel company. It has a metal gate locked with chain. It looked like a warehouse of drug dealers and killers.

Jimin opened gate and motioned me to follow him without answering me. "Are you going to kill me?" I might have asked him out cause he looked confused. He furrowed his eyebrows and narrowed his eyes at me. "Why would I do that?" I shrugged. "You brought me to an abandoned Company. What else could be the reason" he just stood there for a second. "No now let's go in" he simply answered without emotion. I rolled my eyes and followed him. He won't do anything. Will he?

They may not be good boys but they are not that bad to kill me. What if there is someone waiting to kill me? What if they both kill me bury here? Nobody would be able to find me here. "Come on" I quickened my pace and went in. Inside was not bad as outside. It leaded to a big room where few punching bags were there. I saw V punching a bag in the corner. "Hey V" Jimin greeted him. He smiled and nodded. Then he looked at me and his smile soon faded.

"What are you doing here?" he snapped at me. Can't he talk to me nicely for once? "Why didn't you come to school today?" he took the water bottle from the table and drank some. "None of your business" I sighed "I don't care too but we are partnered for history project" I tried my best not to snap at him. "So what?" he put the bottle down and took out his t-shirt over his head. "You have to work on that with me" I said trying to focus on his face which was really hard. He took the towel wrapping around his neck.

"No I am not working with you" He is annoying me now. "You will work with me. I came to inform you not to ask you" whole conversation Jimin was standing there and watching us. He didn't even say a single word. I pulled out the papers which has project information and placed it in his hands. 

"Read them and come up with idea tomorrow" I walked out with that and stayed at the car waiting for Jimin to come. I puffed my cheeks out in frustration. I am getting less scared of V these days. 

V

I saw Y/n storm off angrily. I watched her until she is out of my sight. "You are losing the bet" he said with amusement. "Why did you bring her here?" I asked him angrily ignoring his comment. "She wanted to meet you" he said like it is so obvious. "It could have been dangerous" he smiled teasingly "you care for her" I narrowed my eyes at him. "No. I care about us idiot" I turned around to pack my backpack. I grabbed fresh t-shirt from the bag and put it on.

"Boss called today" his face changed to serious. "What does he want?" I gave my complete attention to him. "There is a meeting in two days. He wants us there." He sighed "he want to give some new deal to us" I nodded my head taking all the information "Bring Hoseok hyung with you. Jin hyung and Jungkook will take care of the other deal here" He stared me for a while then nodded "ok fine. I will drop Y/n and by the way I am not losing any bet" I grinned to myself leaving. He just laughed and started calling them.

Y/N:

After a five minutes V came out alone. He opened the car door. "Get in the car" I shook my head and stood the ground. he sighed and took two more steps "I will drive you home Y/n. Let's go" I turned around to look at him. I tried to see if he is serious? He was. I nodded and got in the car. Yesterday he was so nice to me. Today few moments back he is back on his jerk mode. Now he is driving me home. I can never understand this boy ever.

AUTHOR NOTE:

sorry guys, I couldn't update for a while.  I will do it more now... hope you guys like this chapter.

vote, read and comment :)

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥