A Mindless Behavior Love Story

Hi, I'm Lauren but 4 short, u can can call me Lolz. Ever since I was a little girl, I've always been wanting 2 meet MB(AKA-Mindless Behavior).My fave out of them all is Prod. I just can't stop thinking about him! Because of that, I dream about him, daydream about him, think about him, and those things. Last week at school,  I came 2 school every day so my teacher decided it was time 4 ma break. She gave me 2 tickets to see any of my fave pop stars around the world.It was for a full year! OBVIOUSLY, within a split second, I thought of seeing MB. Seemed as my older sis DeeDee love them as much as I do, I'm taking her with me 2 LA.

After school, I told my parents and said they would allow me and DeeDee to go. We were squealing so loud that our baby had woken up. (Oops!) I decided 2 go 2 a clothing shop and a shoe shop. DeeDee agreed. As soon as we entered the shop, i gasped. There were so many things 2 choose from! I went 2 one half of the shop and DeeDee went 2 the other. We walked round until, (GASP) There was a beautiful, long, pink dress that came in purple too. I took pink (knew it!) and DeeDee took purps. We also took the shoes that matched with the dresses. After, we we went over 2 pay. '£3.84, please.' she said. I gave her a fiver and she gave me back some change. Me and DeeDee went home, started packing and waited 4 the flight.

I really hope the flight won't get delayed!